What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The realisation that Chatroulette is not for heterosexuals.

Really? I'm hetero and find it good enough. You have to be OK with watching men have a pull, but other than that it's OK.

Honestly, I didn't find one bird last night and every other bloke was indeed tugging himself.

Seriously, it's just an exhibitionists toy isn't it!

Cousin's wedding stationary is almost done!

Placecards and Menus handed over today, favours will be started on Friday, will do the Table Planner and Table numbers on Sunday.

Now all got to do is to find cheap glass sweetie jars for the tables at the evening buffet, looks like a trip to Ikea then!
They'll need prettying up to tie in with the colour theme but that will take about 10 mins:icon_bigg

I'm happy now cos I know I'm not going to be up til 2am the night before working on stuff......not good when you have to get on a coach to Scotland at 10am!

Won Humanities student of the year at Rawlins CC's awards evening. Bad Muthafucker.

Said goodbye to my great-aunt (almost 98), the last of that generation in my family, so now I've moved one more step up the ladder of life.

We went into her house. Her grandparents bought the house originally and she has lived in it from birth. Inside we've found loads of books, diaries, newspapers, maps etc dating from 1890s belonging originally to her parents and grandparents. Most of it is falling to pieces unfortunately but it was fascinating to look through.

I belong to a family of hoarders.

Said goodbye to my great-aunt (almost 98), the last of that generation in my family, so now I've moved one more step up the ladder of life.

We went into her house. Her grandparents bought the house originally and she has lived in it from birth. Inside we've found loads of books, diaries, newspapers, maps etc dating from 1890s belonging originally to her parents and grandparents. Most of it is falling to pieces unfortunately but it was fascinating to look through.

I belong to a family of hoarders.

You know, as a scrapbooker I would've been ecstatic at finding little treasures like that! o many memories that deserve to be shown to future generations of what life used to be like.

98 though, she had a good innings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610