What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely.

I have finished all the wedding stuff for my cousin apart from the Table Plan, which I will do on Monday YAY!!! No sitting up til 2am each night the three days before trying to get it all done like I did last month with my friends daughter!

So tonight I am making notebooks to sell at a Craft Fair, and tomorrow I am making bookmarks......... the things I do to earn the pennies I need for next summer!!

got round to setting xbox live up. splendid stuff

Are you keeping a record of your sigs spion?
An annual 'The year in spionfox's signatures' would be a nice touch

Are you keeping a record of your sigs spion?
An annual 'The year in spionfox's signatures' would be a nice touch

It would certainly give an insight into the various characters on here!

Changed my hair colour and style. Now I keep catching sight of myself in the mirror and wondering who I am :icon_lol:

ooh brilliant - pics on facebook please :)

erm......

no

I haven't decided if it is staying yet.

I haven't told my beloved how much it really cost. He believes a haircut takes 15 mins and costs about £10 so can't work out why I'm there for over 2 hours.
I believe it is one of the acceptable white lies within a marriage.

Last edited:
erm......

no

I haven't decided if it is staying yet.

I haven't told my beloved how much it really cost. He believes a haircut takes 15 mins and costs about £10 so can't work out why I'm there for over 2 hours.

agreed :)

Whatever the current mrs MK says her visit to the hairdresser cost, I double and add £20 for the real figure...

Whatever the current mrs MK says her visit to the hairdresser cost, I double and add £20 for the real figure...

Mrs Spion had a cut, colouring and a bikini-line, leg and underarm waxing yesterday and put it on MY credit card :mad:

£87.50 if anyone is interested :mad::mad:

Mrs Spion had a cut, colouring and a bikini-line, leg and underarm waxing yesterday and put it on MY credit card :mad:

£87.50 if anyone is interested :mad::mad:

I think you got off lightly :icon_redf. That's why I have my own credit card as well as the joint ones.

I think you got off lightly :icon_redf.

You could be right, she told me she had been given a special price for being a regular and having two things done at once.

£87.50 though. I doubt I've spent that much on my hair in the last 30 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69