What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been for an interview for a job in a school in Milton Keynes only to find that the Head is a season ticket holder at the Walkers. (Don't think I'll get the job though).

I suppose I didn't achieve it, but I've just had someone register to the site I am building with the email address [email protected] (note domain has been changed). I thought that was quite unique and it made me laugh. Sorry.

I suppose I didn't achieve it, but I've just had someone register to the site I am building with the email address [email protected] (note domain has been changed). I thought that was quite unique and it made me laugh. Sorry.

Im not surprised I lost full control of my bowels and bladder as it was one the funniest things i ever read. :icon_lol:

Marked all posts from the last two and a bit weeks as read after only reading half a dozen or so.

Jeez you lot can be full of shite at times :icon_bigg

Last edited:
That's a tad unfair on lanxfox jnr who is, after all, a kid.

:038::icon_lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jas123 on the other hand is a cock.

He's got loads of money though.

Jeremy Beadle had a small cock

but on the other hand...

I am starting an art project to try to raise a bit of extra money for my wedding. I'm taking one player from each Championship team, and drawing/painting him in a cartoon style on canvas.

I've drawn the first five alphabetically on paper, now on to Crystal Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69