What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They all do it. Car insurance is the same. Churchill have just sent my mrs renewal through and the price has gone up by 11 quid a motnh despite the fact that nothing (other than having an extra years no claims) has chnaged about her policy!

Nothing in her individual circumstances, but plenty in terms of motor rates across the board.

Passed Stringer, Walsh, Bagnall and AN Other in a Radio Leicester stickered Corsa just south of Sheffield.

They really shouldn't be speeding like that.

I am sure this is by no means fantastic, but I've managed to successfully set up a wireless network at the first attempt...yay me :038::038::icon_lol:

And here it is. Well done love ............

tin-can-string1.jpg

Found loads of potential flats in Shottingham, just need to go and view the feckers now without being shot at or stabbed up.

Why oh why couldn't I just be offered halls of residence?

Feck off Tony :icon_lol:

Fixing up a wireless connection Cate is a bit like making love to a beautiful woman. You whip out your cable , slide it in the socket and turn it on. Then you stand back light your pipe and admire your handiwork. :icon_wink

Last edited:
Fixing up a wireless connection Cate is a bit like making love to a beautiful woman. You whip out your cable , slide it in the socket and turn it on. Then you stand back light your pipe and admire your handiwork. :icon_wink

:icon_lol::icon_lol::038::038: quality

Just discovered one of my tweets has been retweeted by Paul Jewell; I slagged him off, slightly. I don't know whether to laugh at the fact he's obviously searched to see if his name's been mentioned anywhere, or to shake my head in despair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69