What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have managed to make over 50 Christmas cards between Mon and tonight so far, only need to do about 200 more for the craft fair at the end of the month so well on the way.
how much do you flog each one for bf?

don't start closing me!
just wondering how much a mug punter will pay for a piece of card with some glitter on...
;-)

Actually, all the ones I've done so far don't have any glitter on!

That's really bad innit?? Christmas cards should be covered in the stuff.........

Im sure excited kids on xmas day wouldnt want anything thats had a bit of Glitter over it :018:

Actually, all the ones I've done so far don't have any glitter on!

That's really bad innit?? Christmas cards should be covered in the stuff.........

You rob dog! Two fiddy for 6 cards and no glitter - shame on you!

May have finally found somewhere in Nottingham to live for a reasonable price. Three girls live there at the minute and are looking for two lads to fill the remaining rooms, I'll probably get turfed out when they find out I'm a total creep.

May have finally found somewhere in Nottingham to live for a reasonable price. Three girls live there at the minute and are looking for two lads to fill all their holes at the same time, I'll probably get turfed out when they find out I like to be taken roughly from behind by big man meat!.

:009::078:

Really is no need, no need at all! :018:

May have finally found somewhere in Nottingham to live for a reasonable price. Three girls live there at the minute and are looking for two lads to fill the remaining rooms, I'll probably get turfed out when they find out I'm a total creep.

Not before you have a healthy stash of their panties safely tucked away somewhere safe :038:

Out of interest, where abouts in Notts?

Is it anywhere near Clifton and if so, do they need another male? :icon_wink

I'm afraid to say the letch house is OFF. I phoned the silly cow earlier and she had rented both rooms out when I thought I had dibs on one of them. I have the address though, she's getting a reet good stalking over the next three years.

The disappointment of that has been countered by finding a very suitable house for a good price. Owned by a scary army man from Colchester, I've already spoken to him once but will phone back in the morning to say I defo want a room. Its in Lenton, We've figured out that I'll struggle to get the Brackenhurst campus I'm studying on in less than an hour, which is a bugger.

Still, moving out in two weeks..... Thats some grown-up shit.

Last edited:
I'm afraid to say the letch house is OFF. I phoned the silly cow earlier and she had rented both rooms out when I thought I had dibs on one o them. I have the address though, she's getting a reet good stalking over the next three years.

The disappointment of that has been countered by finding a very suitable house for a good price. Owned by a scary army man from Colchester, I've already spoken to him once but will phone back in the morning to say I defo want a room. Its in Lenton, We've igured out that I'll struggle to get the Brackenhurst campus I'm on in less than an hour, which is a bugger.

Still, moving out in two weeks..... Thats some grown-up shit.

My sis went to Notts Uni about ten years ago and her first house was in Lenton.Not the nicest area but not the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69