What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a big mistake, ted

You've got Freshers Week to prepare for, and if you go along all neat and tidy you'll attract all the silly tarts looking for boyfriend material

If you go along like an unkempt 'rebel' type then you'll stand a better chance with all the mucky pieces up for a quick knee-trembler round the back of the student union

You need to give this some more careful thought

Hmmmm, you raise an excellent point there Homey. Might go for the haircut, but get a tat to let the ho's of nottingham I'm still one bad mutha.

Apparently there's like 9 girls to one lad in Notts;)

Apparently there's like 9 girls to one lad in Notts;)

Yes, but eight of them look like Michelle McManus

This is an important couple of weeks coming up, and you need to have a clear game plan in place

This is an important couple of weeks coming up, and you need to have a clear game plan in place

Its been a severe knock back not getting the a room in the house of honies I must say. Judging by the open days, the people on my course will be either sausage or lezzers (not the good kind).

Achieved:

Completed ACII assignment regarding self-funding risk financing mechanisms.

Caveat:

Finished it by making up a load of rubbish since I don't know the answers.

Sounds about the right criteria for someone in insurance... You'd make a great broker.

Last edited:
Sounds about the right criteria for someone in insurance... You'd make a great broker.

Failed bankers and frustrated gamblers. Some of us are still aspiring to professionalism, not me though, I'm a realist.

Yeah Newark was mentioned by a friend, I wouldn't mind getting settled in the city for the first year and then looking around the peripheral towns.

You need to realise that I have almost no idea what I'm doing and am going into this quite blind. I didn't expect to be going to Nottingham, but I bollocksed my exams and got rejected by Leicester. I'm under-prepared but I'll live and learn I'm sure, a bit of responsibility probably won't hurt me.:icon_bigg

Fair play, I must say I would prefer to be near the city, just I cant stand public transport so the commute would piss me right off! Hope it goes well for you matey. Nottingham isn't a bad place, some decent bars if you know where you are going, which means you can also stay out of trouble fairly easily.

Oh how true you are :icon_cry:

Fair play, I must say I would prefer to be near the city, just I cant stand public transport so the commute would piss me right off! Hope it goes well for you matey. Nottingham isn't a bad place, some decent bars if you know where you are going, which means you can also stay out of trouble fairly easily.

Cheers bro, I'm sure you'll all get regular updates on how I'm getting on, because I know everyone cares about me so much.:icon_bigg

Well it was actually my mum's god-daughter. Bloody Catholics.

I worked there for 18 months, it is a total shithole full of thieving scum and crapheads.

Buy a car and sleep in it - the bohemian lifestyle with have girls gagging for it. And men probably. I'm not going to judge.

This is prob a daft question, but - Have you looked in Newark? Not sure what the prices are for renting etc, but its a hell of a lot closer to Southwell and I would imagine, with it being so close, there would be student digs there. Also, what with it having a train station, its easy to get in and out of Notts on a night out.

Last train back leaves at 9:25 on a Saturday (an hour later in the week). What kind of a night out are you thinking about?

Newark is an anagram of wanker.

How strange than that nobody has ever realised that Neil Warnock is an anagram of Colin Newark.

I worked there for 18 months, it is a total shithole full of thieving scum and crapheads.

Buy a car and sleep in it - the bohemian lifestyle with have girls gagging for it. And men probably. I'm not going to judge.

How about a 4 bedroom house in Lenton with broadband, sky, a garden and a utility room for a very reasonable £65 a week? Is that bohemian enough?

Last edited:
How about a 4 bedroom house in Lenton with broadband, sky, a garden and a utility room for a very reasonable £65 a week? Is that bohemian enough?

A utility room eh? What utilities does it have? Will you be bringing extra utilities to put in it? What the **** is a utility room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69