What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A utility room eh? What utilities does it have? Will you be bringing extra utilities to put in it? What the **** is a utility room?

Its a ****ing laundry room Mack 1.

Really impress the ladies, that will

Honestly, I sometimes think he actually wants to remain a virgin :icon_roll

Girls love a tumble dryer.

Last edited:
Christ on a trike. After all that about the house, travel, utility rooms, reducing my pulling power because I'm getting my hair cut off, Janet of the accomodation office has phoned and offered me the very last room in halls on the campus. I think I'll take it, it only works out slightly cheaper but will make life so much more simple. I'll feel bad about phoning the scary man from the MOD that I had agreed to rent the room in Nottingham from but hey-ho.

Christ on a trike. After all that about the house, travel, utility rooms, reducing my pulling power because I'm getting my hair cut off, Janet of the accomodation office has phoned and offered me the very last room in halls on the campus. I think I'll take it, it only works out slightly cheaper but will make life so much more simple. I'll feel bad about phoning the scary man from the MOD that I had agreed to rent the room in Nottingham from but hey-ho.

Big result

Halls = Gash City :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611