What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

That League of Their Own thing on Sky 1, really enjoyed the first one.

I thought it was ok, very much like they think its all over with a hint of its a knock out. Does it really need to be an hour long though?

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
I thought it was ok, very much like they think its all over with a hint of its a knock out. Does it really need to be an hour long though?

I enjoyed it from start to finish. I thought Redknapp and Flintoff made excellent team captains. Looking forward to tonights.

drummindefender

Just watched a bit of the Eurovision contest to pick the next numptie to represent the UK in Europe in May.

What a load of Eurotrash - Pete Waterman and his hasbeen music, it's only about 20 years out of date!!

Nil Point here we come. The choice of song was crap and the choice of singers even worse just a bunch of wannabies. No one had a decent voice and they all sounded out of tune at different times. One of the final 3 a 17 year old girl even forgot the words to Waterman's song.

I would have given the 2 girls from Sheffield, who were runners up from last year, a chance again, at least they could sing!

Just heard the "song" on Radio 5 tis truely awful euro trash pop rubbish. Will bomb big style.

I see the papers today agreed with my assessment of "the song" if you can call it that. Pete Waterman should stick to his radio show on SmoothFM which is great for Oldies but not todays music which needs something other than rehashed late 80's/early 90's eurotrash OR even last years Lloyd-Webber offering
You all seem to be forgetting the quality of songs which win the eurovision song contest...

Motown Fox

I know but it's so bad it's an embarassment.:icon_redf
Waterman must have/be making money because of his involvement plus his back catalogue gets airplay
They might as well have had Sonia and Sinetta doing "Simon Says" for Pete's sake:icon_roll

H T B

Caught a few minutes of the winter paralympics, down hill ski ing.
Hats off to all the competitors.

SwedeFox

Watched a rerun of an episode of A Place In the Sun where they go to the French province of Gascogne to search for houses near the town Condom, known for its brandy.

I thought it was too good to be true :icon_lol:

fcukcov

The Wonders of the Solar system finished on sunday, what a brilliant series:038:

Just got the last one to watch but it has been excellent, I can't remember the last time i learnt so much from one t.v. series. Probably Playschool!!

tedfoxxx

I like Simon Cox's style on Wonders of the Solar System, it was a fascinating series.

tedfoxxx

:icon_lol:Yeah whatever his fecking name is, the northern bloke with long hair.

tedfoxxx

Used to be in D:Ream? (I love that fact!!!).

Yeah, he did his A-Levels, joined D:Ream and when that finished did his University degree. I've seen him on a couple of things and he seems like a thoroughly nice chap.

fcukcov

Yeah, he did his A-Levels, joined D:Ream and when that finished did his University degree. I've seen him on a couple of things and he seems like a thoroughly nice chap.

Yeh came across well on Jonathon Woss. Can't believe he is 42 though. Looks a lot younger.

Darth Vodka

liked the Solar System stuff...lots of good stuff and very easy on the eye

watched Outnumbered last night, it's very good, i'd stayed away from it as i had assumed it would be crap like 2.4 children or My Family, the kids are freakily bang on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669