What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
liked the Solar System stuff...lots of good stuff and very easy on the eye

watched Outnumbered last night, it's very good, i'd stayed away from it as i had assumed it would be crap like 2.4 children or My Family, the kids are freakily bang on

Ive never really bothered with it before either but I thought last nights episode was good. When the lad decided that Nelsons Colum should be surrounded by Lions eating half a cow to "make it more english" it had me in stitches.

Spartacus, outstanding gore and nudity. I had to download to watch as it isn't on in the UK yet (and maybe never will be), but it's well worth it.

Spartacus, outstanding gore and nudity. I had to download to watch as it isn't on in the UK yet (and maybe never will be), but it's well worth it.

Starts on Bravo next week. Charlie brooker spoke about it and showed some clips on "You have been watching". It looks errrr interesting.

Bought 'Breaking Bad' on Friday. Highly recommended TV series about a terminally ill school teacher who turns his hand to producing Crystal Meth to make cash for his family. First episode was quality but second fairly dull.

Hope it picks up.

Watched Louis Theroux last night too. Thought it was one of his poorest but he did really well.

Starts on Bravo next week. Charlie brooker spoke about it and showed some clips on "You have been watching". It looks errrr interesting.

If you like 300 it is similar in style but perhaps a bit more OTT. It is produced in part by Sam Raimi so there is a lot of Evil Dead style mutilated body comedy bits.

If you like 300 it is similar in style but perhaps a bit more OTT. It is produced in part by Sam Raimi so there is a lot of Evil Dead style mutilated body comedy bits.

Yeh they showed quite a bit of that and the boobies and the ffing and jeffing.

I thought the constant spraying of blood was a bit OTT on the clips. Quite funny how they were pissing themselves when heads were being cut off :icon_lol:

Highlander... some of the worst scottish accents I have ever heard, yet I am still sat here watching it. Jeez...

Anyone else watch Luther? Quite enjoyed it, though, my hopes for it being a Stringer Bell spin off were soon squashed...

Last edited:
facejacker, and it was shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673