What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Walking Dead Season 2 - Watched the first season and enjoyed it greatly, second season is a bit slow so far, but seems to be picking up, fingers crossed it will all kick off soon!

The Fades - A BBC 3 series about ghost, have the final episode to watch, but have been impressed so far, has been nice and dark, with a bit of gore and tits thrown in.

An American Horror Story - Have watched 2 episodes so far, but am hooked, some really creepy characters, gore, violence, sex, everything you could want from a Tele series.

I started a thread about the walking dead back before they had finished filming. I got laughed at for reading comics ! The nerve!

Anyway if you do enjoy the show I would urge you to get the graphic novel. Even if comics arn't your thing, its a great read.

Me and my flatmate got drunk and watched the Challenge channel last night last night... The old episodes of Catchphrase were amazing (although as per usual there wasn't a catchphrase in sight) but after that we watched an episode of 3-2-1. I can honestly say it was one of the most bizarre viewing experiences I've ever had. Although I now understand all the mentions Dusty Bin gets on here.

That little beauty of a channel deserves more attention! Reminds me a better time, when game shows like Bullseye and Big Break topped the ratings. None of that celebrity bollocks you get these days or frigging game shows on steroids like the cube!

Killer Elite.

I wish someone had rammed a germ-ridden, broken bottle up my arse instead.

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me why Top Gear's trip to India is so racist (according to the front pages of the tabs in the shop today)?

Just started watching Homeland. Seen the first handful and starting to get hooked but annoyed with it at the same time. Anyone seen it, worth it?

Revenge, I like it a lot. I could watch a whole series in a hit.

Fringe, I don't like it - maybe episode 2 will be better. I'm not a fan of pseudoscience claptrap. It seems like Mulder and Scully for a 2012 generation.

Suits.

My favourite programme by far at the moment.

Just started watching the West Wing. Really enjoyed the first series but the second seems a bit slower paced.
Is it on TV in the UK at the moment? I've seen the first series too, but then I couldn't find any good subtitles (English or Swedish) for the second series so I didn't bother with it. I like to google the political and technical terms I don't understand.

May give it a another try, though. I like the writing and the characters, as I said in the film thread..

Is it on TV in the UK at the moment? I've seen the first series too, but then I couldn't find any good subtitles (English or Swedish) for the second series so I didn't bother with it. I like to google the political and technical terms I don't understand.

May give it a another try, though. I like the writing and the characters, as I said in the film thread..

No, we just borrowed the box-set.

I can't say that I understand some of the political terms, but for a simpleton like myself the quick dialogue and well-written characters are sufficient to keep me entertained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58