What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really cool, so have just got up to watch the final episodes of LOST, being shown now on Sky at the same time as in the US :)

can't believe it's over, forever! :icon_sad:

Me either.

It's been a long old journey. Have to admit to just about shedding a tear as they re-capped the deaths. Especially Juliette's.

On reflection i think the ending was pretty good. They avoided any mainstreem ideas about the afterlife and thought up their own.

The best part of the ending, i thought, was Hurley's big smile when he first saw Charlie alive. Summed him up there and then, what a likeable [make believe] bloke!

I was annoyed to start with by the finale at the lack of answers.... but since then I've become more satisfied with it.

Thought the final scenes with Jack were very well done. Still would've liked to have known more about what the island actually was though! It annoyed me that the only big answer in the finale was about the Sideways world, which was only introduced this season anyway!
Seen it said a few places that the finale was more emotionally than intellectually rewarding, which I agree with for sure. I didn't get that emotional during it, but then trying to describe the ending to my sister (who doesn't watch it) and talking about the reunions I could actually feel myself getting a bit choked up! Haha

Just watched the final 2 episodes of 24 as well, they were good.

Can't believe they (and Heroes, and Scrubs!) are over! Hope there are some good new shows to replace them! :(

Last edited:
On reflection i think the ending was pretty good. They avoided any mainstreem ideas about the afterlife and thought up their own.

The best part of the ending, i thought, was Hurley's big smile when he first saw Charlie alive. Summed him up there and then, what a likeable [make believe] bloke!

I was annoyed to start with by the finale at the lack of answers.... but since then I've become more satisfied with it.

Thought the final scenes with Jack were very well done. Still would've liked to have known more about what the island actually was though! It annoyed me that the only big answer in the finale was about the Sideways world, which was only introduced this season anyway!
Seen it said a few places that the finale was more emotionally than intellectually rewarding, which I agree with for sure. I didn't get that emotional during it, but then trying to describe the ending to my sister (who doesn't watch it) and talking about the reunions I could actually feel myself getting a bit choked up! Haha

Apparently, the annoying question to ask people happy with the ending is, where did the babies come from?

But I'm not really sure what that means, something to do with babies not being allowed to be born on the island. I'm far too cool to watch shite telly like that.

Did anyone watch this? I managed half an hour before the constant slow motion blood bored me to tears... total shite

I found it excellent, though the gore and boobs do sometimes go a bit OTT. It gets more intense as the series goes on, having not seen the film the story was a bit of a suprise to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670