What The Opposition Think

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with much of your post TBT - but surely you must see that this is a situation that is too good to miss?

This is the one chance that I've been waiting for - an opportunity to make a minority of completely treacherous and disloyal morons accountable for their actions.

As usual a number of vocal, brain dead imbeciles have spoilt things for the majority. I am going to make sure there is no hiding place for them. They are not going to scapegoat anyone else this season. I am a monkey who is not going to get off their backs.

I would like to think that it might make them think twice in the future. Of course it will, because we are stuck now aren't we?

10/11 - remember it. I won't ever let you forget it.

your messed up mate! i think you are micky adams in disguise.

So what I have to say is that yes you are a really nice bloke, but you are a shit manager. You are tactically tone-deaf, and get into too many arguements with your players.

Cheers for everything, but see ya later.

Chandler said:
I agree with much of your post TBT - but surely you must see that this is a situation that is too good to miss?

This is the one chance that I've been waiting for - an opportunity to make a minority of completely treacherous and disloyal morons accountable for their actions.

As usual a number of vocal, brain dead imbeciles have spoilt things for the majority. I am going to make sure there is no hiding place for them. They are not going to scapegoat anyone else this season. I am a monkey who is not going to get off their backs.

I would like to think that it might make them think twice in the future. Of course it will, because we are stuck now aren't we?

Are you for real? What does Micky Adams posses that we cant get from any number of other managers who would love to manage Leicester City? answer nothing!

Performances this season and at home over the last 12 months have been completley unacceptable! You cant go to any of these games or you would see what was staring you in the face!!!

Couple this with some woefully nieve tacticul decisions and substitutions. Add the fact that he had shown no passion or enthusiasm for the club this season. Add the fact that he cant keep his most importnat players onside.

I mean FFS Keown at QPR pointed out something that everyone at the game could see apart from Adams!! and that cost us not David Connolly.

What exactly have these 'brain dead imbeciles' spolit for you? Shit football? losing at home every week?? getting a slagging from your own manager??? mid table obscurity????

Thanks for the good work Micky, well done for realising it wasnt going to work out this season. Well done for explaining this rather than using the supporters as a scapegoat.

Thanks for the opinions Chandler, please move on.

Chandler if you have been watching Leicester for 40 years as you have previously stated then in my estimation you would probably be around 45 - 50 years of age, so therefore do you not feel that sometimes the context of your posts appear to be a little childish / immature and also the way you latch on to Micky Adams as some form of security blanket.

How can you justify your claims that the fans forced Micky out when there was never a ADAMS OUT campaign at any of the matches except for an isolated chant of "You dont know what your doing" after a mind numbing substitution against Preston.

Grow up man and realise Micky made this decision himself, christ the guys been so stubborn in the past there was no way he would let the fans force him out. He had realised he had lost his enthusiasm for the job especially after La Manga. So if you want to call anyone a bonehead level it at the players who got pissed and the manager who didnt enforce any discipline. Now let it go and get behind the team ....if not feck off and support the next team Micky manages.

Chandler said:
Beaumont, the sort of fans you speak to are clearly the kind of people who also think that LCFC went into administration to avoid paying its debts and who still think that Dickov and co really did rape those Afro Kraut tarts at La Manga.

A few people are not surprised that Adams has gone. What does surprise them though is the extent to which 'fan power' forced him out. Supporters of other clubs think we have absurd expectations and very little common sense. Leicester is regarded by many as a very tough job to take on and nobody with a good reputation would want to take it at the moment.

I know that very few football fans are capable of independent, rational thought. But what really, really depresses me is just how awful most of you lot are. You are beneath contempt.

10/11 - remember it. I won't let you forget it.

sorry to burst your bubble but no,they aren't!!

because they all live around this area(Hinckley) they have a far better idea of the administration than other fans around the country who chose to believe all the tabloid rubbish-plus the fact that they are all intelligent people who understand how the legal system works and KNOW that legally the Club did nothing wrong-even if they didn't agree with it!
and none of them believed the cr^p about the players over the La Manga incident either-although they are all of the same opinion that those involved were a bunch of idiots for getting themselves into that situation-and i think we can ALL say that!

i DO agree that some fans have an expectation of the club which far outweighs the reality-i certainly don't,i'm happy to have a club to follow,but i also think that this Club CAN do better.but that doesn't mean we have the right to be playing Premiership football,you have to earn that.

your last sentence is out of order though.
the majority of football fans i know have a good knowledge of the game and care passionately about the teams they follow,that doesn't mean some act like morons at times(and of course every club has it's share if neanderthals)
and i certainly don't think of those i know to be awful people. and i certainly wouldn't judge everyone to be so over a single issue-i'd rather make a judgement on what they say about a variety of topics to even begin to make that kind of assumption of people i only know on here.

no need to tell me you won't let me forget the 11th of October either mate.........it's the birthday of two of my friends so i'm not likely to forget!! :D

Chandler it strikes me that you think you are a very interlectual fellow. so why is it that you dont have the ability to read the leicester murcury, in which Micky says the fans had no effect in his decision. thats right dick head, you read it, the only bonehead on this board is you. i take it you would have been happy to see leicester at the bottom half of the table at the end of the year. and oh yes are your friends who support other clubs as bigger arese holes as you are. i think they might be. now heres my advice, crawl into the little corner where you spend most saturdays and DIE.

TWAT

Ill gladly meet you for a drink against cov and maybe you can be so loudmouthes infront of my face, i dont think you would.

Keep the Faith said:
How can you justify your claims that the fans forced Micky out when there was never a ADAMS OUT campaign at any of the matches except for an isolated chant of "You dont know what your doing" after a mind numbing substitution against Preston.

Totally agree with you. There have been two occasions as a City fan when I have lost it, the first was Villa away when I could not believe the performance I was seeing from a city side which had just had £M's spent on it, pathetic! I started a 'Taylor out' chant and came very close to taking a beating for it. And Mickys substitution of Connolly against Preston, that was one of the most stupid things I have ever seen a City manager do since 80'

I never wanted MA out but if the fans have a bearing on his decision to quit the club then I am glad he has gone. We need somebody mentally strong in charge.

Chandler it strikes me that you think you are a very interlectual fellow. so why is it that you dont have the ability to read the leicester murcury, in which Micky says the fans had no effect in his decision. thats right dick head, you read it, the only bonehead on this board is you. i take it you would have been happy to see leicester at the bottom half of the table at the end of the year. and oh yes are your friends who support other clubs as bigger arese holes as you are. i think they might be. now heres my advice, crawl into the little corner where you spend most saturdays and DIE.

TWAT

Ill gladly meet you for a drink against cov and maybe you can be so loudmouthes infront of my face, i dont think you would.

replying with insults only gives him the opportunity to do the same.

is there any point in sinking to the same level???

if you can't beat someone with well-thought out and reasoned arguments then just hit him round the head with a golfclub..........oops!!! :shock: i meant then you won't win any discussion.

*slaps self for thinking out loud* :lol: :D

I'd be happy to meet you Lako. And then we could discuss my other passion, Tae Kwon Do (er runner up Midland Championships 1996). I'll be very happy to give an ignorant foul mouthed thug like you a free demonstration outside too.

Then we could return to the bar and I assure you that you will listen to my theories politely, without interruption, till kick off.

So name the place and the time. You won't miss me. I am rather large and hairy.

Chandler said:
You won't miss me. I am rather large and hairy.

I knew it your Dave Lee Travis AKA DLT or the Hairy Cornflake of Radio 1 fame.

Leicestershire Cross Country Championship 1988 - 10th :D

As for you Durham Fox, you will very soon witness what is lacking in other managers, that Micky possesses.

Chandler said:
I'd be happy to meet you Lako. And then we could discuss my other passion, Tae Kwon Do (er runner up Midland Championships 1996)

I thought you were only supposed to use these things for self defence?

Or does that not apply to big-headed egotistical tossers? :roll:

I'd be happy to meet you Lako. And then we could discuss my other passion, Tae Kwon Do (er runner up Midland Championships 1996). I'll be very happy to give an ignorant foul mouthed thug like you a free demonstration outside too.

Then we could return to the bar and I assure you that you will listen to my theories politely, without interruption, till kick off.

So name the place and the time. You won't miss me. I am rather large and hairy.

you mean you actually are a chimp, you know ive always had my doubts about you. id say your more like an attention seeking little boy who was abused as a child. is that right that your other passion is Tae Kwon Do, then i can teach you about a sport called karate. id really love to knock the crap out of you matey, and by crap i mean your stupid views. i tell you what lets have a little meet at the ipswich game, the gatewy pub should do, because ive had enough of your absolute shit cock breath mouth. now jog on

sorry to the rest of the real posters on here but this guy needs teaching.

I'm disappointed that MA's gone, he wasn't faultless but I was prepared to give him time to get it right - he'd earned that and more. But the club didn't sack him, he chose to leave. I simply don't accept that the fans caused him to resign. It might suit Chandler to have someone to blame but quite frankly if you're saying that some isolated jeering when we are getting beaten by a team we should eat for breakfast has broken MA's spirit then I think you're insulting him.

His departure has been a culmination of factors, La Manga, poor finances, lack of player loyalty in the close season, poor performances and discipline this season. The last two are MA's domain and I think he had lost some confidence in himself.

But now he's gone and its the club we all support not any particular manager.

I can't yet see myself chanting "Wilko's blue and white army", but this is LCFC and you never know what will happen next :!: :!:

CORRECT. i will sing the name of anyone who comes in because i beleive anyone needs that initial chance. we as fans of our team have a responsibility to get behind our team from now on. i know i will be doing that

Karate is not a sport, Lako42, so apart from the open day at the dojo, you're obviously not a practitioner.

Why have you moved 'our date?' You asked me to meet you in Coventry and that is where the encounter shall be. Strictly personal you understand, no hangers on, no assistance.

As you have the whiff of treachery about you I'll sort out the venue and inform the management of the 'arrangements.' There are places there that are used to this sort of thing.

...as for the rest of you, I am no more immature or mature than the well adjusted people on this forum. I am no more egotistical than those who are fair minded ('Adams Out' or otherwise) and use reason in their arguments.

Vindictive though - that's a different story. You bet I am when fair weather fans (and there seems to be an awful lot of them on this forum - just look at posters on the match threads home and away) are doing their level best to ruin this club because they can't accept a relegation and a slow start to the season.

Anyone who voiced any doubts about a management change was villified on this forum over the last month. Look how many loyalists had to apologise for their posts with: "you wont like what I've got to say but here goes" or "I know I am going to get flak for saying this but..." It's gone on to the extent that many of them stopped posting or expressed publicly their desire to leave altogether (Mad Biker).

All I am doing is giving the scumbags who dished out this treatment a good old verbal thrashing. This is very therapeutic, stimulates the memory. Of course those who can dish it out, can't take it.

And I am not going to let up. If I hear a peep out of any of these wankers if we lose to Coventry (no doubt they will try to pin any blame on Adams) they won't be posting here in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566