What's your current avatar and why did you pick it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven said:
Mine is a self portrait as well. :icon_wink ;)
Go on then Steven, educate the uneducated, tell them who it is. I'm not going to :icon_wink

Melton Fox said:
Go on then Steven, educate the uneducated, tell them who it is. I'm not going to :icon_wink

Werner Karl Heisenberg

1901 - 1976 ;)

Steven said:
Werner Karl Heisenberg

1901 - 1976 ;)
That's the geezer that was working for the Nazis and made a huge "mistake" in his calculations on how much nuclear shit to put in a nuclear bomb, thus preventing the Germans from moving forward during the war :102:

Melton Fox said:
That's the geezer that was working for the Nazis and made a huge "mistake" in his calculations on how much nuclear shit to put in a nuclear bomb, thus preventing the Germans from moving forward during the war :102:

Everyone can make a mistake. :redface: :icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf

Steven said:
Everyone can make a mistake. :redface: :icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf

unlike you to endorse a nazi steven?..

Boy Genius said:
unlike you to endorse a nazi steven?..

I believe in Redemption and praise him for his pre-War work. ;)

Melton Fox said:
So it's not too late for me or BG yet then :102:

Absolutely not, unless you start displaying NAZI tendancies..... ;) :icon_bigg :icon_razz

Steven said:
Absolutely not, unless you start displaying NAZI tendancies..... ;) :icon_bigg :icon_razz

says the chap with a nazi avatar................:icon_wink :icon_bigg

Personally, when it comes to Heisenberg I'm uncertain :icon_conf

right okay im a thick kunt but that looks like a bird to me im assuming you have changed it again since this conversation steven?

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
right okay im a thick kunt but that looks like a bird to me im assuming you have changed it again since this conversation steven?
Yes he has, I hope it's not because of any of the above coments.

Steven said:
I take it then you have lost all respect for this guy because of his Nazi past. If you haven't lost respect for him, which I doubt it as you know all about him, then restore it. Have some pride man!!, take no notice. Or at least explain his qualities (if you wish)

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
I take it then you have lost all respect for this guy because of his Nazi past. If you haven't lost respect for him, which I doubt it as you know all about him, then restore it. Have some pride man!!, take no notice. Or at least explain his qualities (if you wish)
yeh is he on wikidpedthingy? I wouldnt mind finding out some more about him.

Steven said:

Steven, ignore the comments, I have used the great chairman Mao before as well as Castro amongst others. FFS I may even put worse than that up, you never know.....

I have been getting my dinner. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;) He was a great mind but there is no denying he was a NAZI. :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48
9Brentford46