What's your current avatar and why did you pick it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton Fox said:
Who smacked you fosseboy?

some c.unts, on criggy eve too, hands full of shopping, me and me mates had a row with 3 lads they got booted out the pub, half hour later i left shopping in hand and bang ** me ribs were ****ed up, the shirt i brought me bother was ****ed cos it was cover in my blood, they fecked off the second they saw me mate...what can you do about tosser eh!

fosseboy83 said:
some c.unts, on criggy eve too, hands full of shopping, me and me mates had a row with 3 lads they got booted out the pub, half hour later i left shopping in hand and bang ** me ribs were ****ed up, the shirt i brought me bother was ****ed cos it was cover in my blood, they fecked off the second they saw me mate...what can you do about tosser eh!
Blimey, you should start beating people in the street at random in the vain hope that you might eventually get one of them.

After giving the above idea some serious consideration, it is probably frought with problems, so I'd be tempted to leave it for now

Melton Fox said:
After giving the above idea some serious consideration, it is probably frought with problems, so I'd be tempted to leave it for now

well i sort of believe in Karma so hopefully the tossers will get whats coming:068: but feck it shit happens nowt you can do about it

fosseboy83 said:
well i sort of believe in Karma so hopefully the tossers will get whats coming:068: but feck it shit happens nowt you can do about it
You never know, you may even find a winning lottery ticket :icon_wink

But it would mean that you have to sleep with your brother again though

Nathan said:
that picture is you FC? doesn't look like you!
which picture and WTF you on about?

Boy Genius said:
go and get your pension..................

Mine gets delivered. :081:

that thread relates to melton and fcukcov discussing the fact you call yourself jesus in stick cricket a very disturbing point i hasten to add .

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48