What's your current avatar and why did you pick it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yorkshire Vixen said:
mines where i live...

You live in Button Moon??!!?? :102:

fosseboy83 said:
thought it was quite odd thati pick up this little japanesey fella while I was on the p*** last night:eek:

Take more care in future:018:

From Gradel to Grave said:
Mine's my second club.

Did my thesis on cinema architecture. Rode my bike around London painting & sketching. Not one book published on the subject at the time. Had a publisher interested...Two weeks before my thesis was presented..the Sunday Observer did a whole colour supplement on the subject. The publisher dropped me. I suspect they thought I had stolen the idea, it's more likely one of my profs tipped off the S.O. as to the fact that nothing like this had ever been done. :010:

Toronto said:
Did my thesis on cinema architecture. Rode my bike around London painting & sketching. Not one book published on the subject at the time. Had a publisher interested...Two weeks before my thesis was presented..the Sunday Observer did a whole colour supplement on the subject. The publisher dropped me. I suspect they thought I had stolen the idea, it's more likely one of my profs tipped off the S.O. as to the fact that nothing like this had ever been done. :010:

I think this thread has been really interesting. Some people's avatar's really give an insight into stuff we would never otherwise have known.

Of course some people have t and a! :)

You pays your money...

Last edited:
Toronto said:
Excellent story T, although not for you. I agree with Gradel, it is interesting to find who the people we talk to on here are and what makes them tick.

Although in my experience from meeting a few people on here it would appear that......No I'll leave it there :icon_lol:

Melton Fox said:
Excellent story T, although not for you. I agree with Gradel, it is interesting to find who the people we talk to on here are and what makes them tick.

Although in my experience from meeting a few people on here it would appear that......No I'll leave it there :icon_lol:

Can't comment on that but made me laugh :081:

I have had a change as the James May hair has now gone and charlie chalk is a legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48