What's your current avatar and why did you pick it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why all the dissing of Phil collins. I think the blokes great and produced some of the best tunes of my life from nipper to moaning ol' git

I think some people just think it's cool to slag him off for being an ageing musician. Or maybe it's just because he's a musician and that's no longer the "in thing"

its another day in paradise for you isnt it melts!

Why all the dissing of Phil collins. I think the blokes great and produced some of the best tunes of my life from nipper to moaning ol' git

I think some people just think it's cool to slag him off for being an ageing musician. Or maybe it's just because he's a musician and that's no longer the "in thing"

He is a legend.

Phil Collins was one of the many artists I grew up listening to, so I really like some of his stuff, both as a solo artist and with Genesis.

My favourite PC song though has to be Easy Lover with Philip Bailey.

My disliking of Phil Collins music has nothing to do with trying to be cool, I just don't like what the bloke has done (Buster was what tipped me over the edge).

Besides, I was trying to be my usual cheeky self. Obviously it doesn't work, and I won't do it again.

My disliking of Phil Collins music has nothing to do with trying to be cool, I just don't like what the bloke has done (Buster was what tipped me over the edge).

Besides, I was trying to be my usual cheeky self. Obviously it doesn't work, and I won't do it again.
Sorry Lisa, it wasn't aimed at you, it's just the "vibe" in general. One person disliking PC is just normal, but for nearly everybody too is just odd

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48