When Can We Expect An Announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cake all round!

there probably would be enough to go round got to think of all those candles on it :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Joe_Fox said:
...regarding the vacant managers post.

It would seem logical to get the new man/men in a.s.a.p. so that they can get any new players they want in before the deadline.
When they've got something to announce?:102:

Real Sharapova said:
When they've got something to announce?:102:

That's just crazy talk. I demand they announce something now
I'm gonna email Tim and tell him

Chuck T Masala said:
What do you think Kelly's approach will be? Will he change the tactics/team significantly? Will he whip them up in to a frenzy of enthusiasm? Or will be stick closely to what CL did and hope it comes off? Surely, he has to do something different?

I'm sure Dublin could get them motivated on the pitch if selected and possibly have some input on the training ground

lesta_jesta said:
I'm sure Dublin could get them motivated on the pitch if selected and possibly have some input on the training ground
I'm afraid his arm-waving antics haven't helped so far this season.:icon_sad:

homer said:
That's just crazy talk. I demand they announce something now
I'm gonna email Tim and tell him

Here's an announcement - Homer is a tit. :biggrin:

On the OS Kelly says "I believe a lot of what we were doing was right but I can understand why the results meant the board felt they had to make a change"

Which to me sounds like not a lot will change. I said in another thread I was surprised that the club seemed to have no replacement lined up, which to me means that Davies has been pretty weak. Giving Kelly a couple of games then getting someone else in just makes the situation even worse.

Last edited:
Leigh said:
On the OS Kelly says "I believe a lot of what we were doing was right but I can understand why the results meant the board felt they had to make a change"

Which to me sounds like not a lot will change. I said in another thread I was surprised that the club seemed to have no replacement lined up, which to me means that Davies has been pretty weak. Giving Kelly a couple of games then getting someone else in just makes the situation even worse.
TBF, there is not anyone out there. The fan pressure meant the board could not keep CL. I see bad times ahead.:icon_cry:

Real Sharapova said:
TBF, there is not anyone out there. The fan pressure meant the board could not keep CL. I see bad times ahead.:icon_cry:

Compared to the fantastic times we have had recently ??
Behave

Things are on the up, I'm telling you

Real Sharapova said:

If there is no-one out there then maybe the board shouldn't have been so hasty to sack CL, fan pressure or not.

Especially as Davies' nicely worded announcement means every potential manager knows they stand to be hounded out by fans if they don't get results quickly. Good work, everyone!

As for Dublin 'motivating', you'd have to be blind or deluded to believe that, he is a huge waste of space.

Gregory Peck and Lee Remick dream team is the only thing that can save us now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669