Where are the big signings?

Are more signings needed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Striker wise we need someone with ability to head, height & with pace (as back up if NP thinks Howard & Fryatt are his main 2).

From talking to Lincoln fans, Dany has all those things but the unknown is his ability to hold the ball up with his back to goal and do headers on to colleagues (given he has played as a winger not striker).

From what MM said a while back, Hobbs & Brown didn't count in the "6 new signings" count, so with Neilson, Dany & Weale we still have 3 to go :102:

Hunger Strike Update: Day 51..

Since we signed Dany I had a biscuit. Chocolate digestive.

That being said, as we clearly can't class Dany as a big signing, I will return to my previous strike until such a time that we sign David Beckham.

God speed.

Hunger Strike Update: Day 51..

Since we signed Dany I had a biscuit. Chocolate digestive.

That being said, as we clearly can't class Dany as a big signing, I will return to my previous strike until such a time that we sign David Beckham.

God speed.

I think you are being a bit hard on yourself - only a chocolate biscuit to celebrate the signing of Dany? Go on, treat yourself. Have a water bisuit as well.

Fernando Morientes is unattached after being released by Valencia, how i would love to see him at Leicester.
At just turned 34 im sure he could be awsome for us at this level, i bet a prem club will snap him up if he is willing to play in England again.

Fernando Morientes is unattached after being released by Valencia, how i would love to see him at Leicester.
At just turned 34 im sure he could be awsome for us at this level, i bet a prem club will snap him up if he is willing to play in England again.

You're sure he could be eh?

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind signing Dorus De Vries from Swansea as he is out of contract, would provide competition for Weale.

Even f****t are splashing out a reported seven figure on some one called David McGoldrick. from southampton....Is he any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669