Where are the big signings?

Are more signings needed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
girls go for tev because of his charm , it's got nothing to do with his status . or money , all these fantastic looking girls are not gold diggers. their as honest as our mp's

Im actually encouraged by our lack of signings thus far. We have only found two freebies (aside from compensation due to Lincoln) and we are obviously taking our time to ensure we're approaching the right players and clubs.

I think we're all getting a little carried away, but think what's happened in previous pre-seasons where we have signed 4/5/6 players before July, especially where they have been signed for nowt.

I enjoy the wait for new signings - was pleasantly surprised with Neilson and can't wait to see who else will be joining.

Hunger strike update: Day 45

So hungry.....must eat....where is Barton?...delirious....when I close my eyes I see Brian Deane's goal in the fog at Brighton...send help now.

Hunger strike update: Day 45

So hungry.....must eat....where is Barton?...delirious....when I close my eyes I see Brian Deane's goal in the fog at Brighton...send help now.

Was watching the keep the faith dvd from the promotion season with Dickov and Deane up front! Absolute quality from the pair of them, Deane in the air was immense with "Tricky Trev" coming of the bench, they were the days :icon_sad:

Was watching the keep the faith dvd from the promotion season with Dickov and Deane up front! Absolute quality from the pair of them, Deane in the air was immense with "Tricky Trev" coming of the bench, they were the days :icon_sad:

Dave Bassett was by no means a top Leicester manager but by bringing in Deane and Dickov he did a superb piece of business. I cannot remember if they were free but they certainly did not cost a great deal.

Dave Bassett was by no means a top Leicester manager but by bringing in Deane and Dickov he did a superb piece of business. I cannot remember if they were free but they certainly did not cost a great deal.

I believe Dickov cost aabout 300k

Did Bassett bring in Deane? I thought he was signed in the summer after we were relegated, by which time Micky Adams was the manager. Although I could be wrong, again.

We dont necessarily need to spend big but we do need quality at centre midfield and striker back-up.
For the last few years the official team photo has absent players(ie signed afterwards), looks like same again this year ( it must be advantageous to have newbies onboard for the start of pre-season training (something we never do!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00