Where are the big signings?

Are more signings needed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still waiting for Blyth Spartans first major signing of the summer.

It takes the piss Hazz, it really does.
First Blyth Spartans, now this.

It's just unfeckinbearable.

COME....ON!!!

Mandaric is back from holiday on monday I expext the big signings to start coming in next week.

I expect any signings to come when Hoos and Pearson decide on/conduct transfers in and out according to a budget set/agreed by Mandaric.

It's not in his job description, no. But I'm not so sure he doesen't make signings and I bet you he has the last say not Pearson.

I expect Pearson will be leaving soon then.

Best of luck where ever it is that you end up Nigel and I hope you don't have to put up with such interference when you get there. Thanks for everything.

Maybe we should start a 'farewell Nigel' thread

Best of luck where ever it is that you end up Nigel and I hope you don't have to put up with such interference when you get there. Thanks for everything.

Nah, bit too far.

Do i detect a ''whiff'' of sarcasm in your previous few posts per chance?

:102::tumbleweed:

I must get mine from a different supplier to you, I'm looking at the can now and it's called "Hai karate".
You must have a fake.

no chance, i always buy the legit stuff

paid £100 for this Furberry cap

and this shirt is from Hugo Moss

Same as me, it's just not worth buying snide stuff.

I was happy to pay €200 for my new Tommy Hilfinger top

Even worse, when i was in Thailand i picked up a top by Kevin Kline, when i questioned the sales assistant he replied ''brother of Kalvin...''

It's not in his job description, no. But I'm not so sure he doesen't make signings and I bet you he has the last say not Pearson.

It was Martin Allen who had the last say on Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank. Of course he also had the first say by deciding he wanted him and then changing his mind after terms had been arranged. During that close season the only player chosen by Milan was Bruno Ngotti and that was because we were between managers when he became available.
I sense that Steve Walsh chooses the players, Nigel persuades them to sign, Lee Hoos writes the cheques and Milan Mandaric makes sure the cheque does not bounce.
And comparing Nigel's signings last close season with those of Martin Allen the present arrangement seems pretty good.

Where are they ??

Oh my god, where are they ????????

We're as good as relegated, I just know we are

Won't somebody please tell me where they are........

I tell you what, this hunger strike is starting to get serious over here...I think I might be starving. Where is Joey Barton? If he doesn't show up soon I'm going to move towards the light...

I tell you what, this hunger strike is starting to get serious over here...I think I might be starving. Where is Joey Barton? If he doesn't show up soon I'm going to move towards the light...

But how will you be able to tell between the heavenly glow of Barton and 'the light'?!!

Please hang on in there, I promise you that the big names are coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00