Where are the big signings?

Are more signings needed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a shame we dont want to keep Dudley and/or he wants to leave, i bet he scores around 20 goals for someone next season.

ITS BRILLIANT.

No need to blow your load all over the forum just because a nice random man said something which may easily turn out to be total shite.

Its a shame we dont want to keep Dudley and/or he wants to leave, i bet he scores around 20 goals for someone next season.

A decent goals/ games ratio for Blackpool but I think the only way is down for DJ now.

Will probably finish up playing for Martin Allen again before too long.

There was every reason to shout, I am still shouting at my Mum I am that excited. ITS BRILLIANT.

Probably a Cox in and a Cox out in quick succession - no need to get so excited unless it happens repeatedly and at an ever increasing frequency.

The subtleties and depth of Harbro's humor often make it difficult to understand.

Studying the greats (Murphy, Pryor, Kinison) may help you develop the skills required to fully grasp the true excellence of Harbro's wit.

The subtleties and depth of Harbro's humor often make it difficult to understand.

Studying the greats (Murphy, Pryor, Kinison) may help you develop the skills required to fully grasp the true excellence of Harbro's wit.

Nice to see you appreciate my geat humour, may parents often tell me I'm special :icon_wink

The same source H-Dawg says we paid £2.5 million for Hobbs. :icon_lol:

And also said Hendrie trained us in the days of Allen.

YES! Its catching on:icon_bigg

Last edited:
Nice to see you appreciate my geat humour, may parents often tell me I'm special :icon_wink

No offence but if Miles is on about Richard Pryor, you're not half as funny:icon_wink

£80 million. I'm flabbergasted that Milan let him slip away to one of our greatest rivals. I think that was a bad move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00