Where do we go from here? How to improve for Premier League 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our system at the moment is playing 2 wingers as wing backs, if we keep this sytem i would like to see a more attack minded player to challenge Schlupp, and it would be nice to have the options to change the system.

I know Vardy has played there but i think that's a waste.

Tom Lawrence should be the player challenging for a place in that position. I've been disappointed with the few times I've seen him this season. He's much better than he's shown so far.

Tom Lawrence should be the player challenging for a place in that position. I've been disappointed with the few times I've seen him this season. He's much better than he's shown so far.

He needs to be playing so a loan move might be good for him.

The absolute ease Mahrez has at drifting by players and his genuine class makes him the most important player to keep hold of.

The absolute ease Mahrez has at drifting by players and his genuine class makes him the most important player to keep hold of.

He would wriggle free and wee on your shoes I reckon

Gather the flowers? :102:
I can't be the only person that always reads his initials as "Get To ****" whenever somebody is posting about Gary and cannot be arsed to type his name out properly, surely?

Get Trotting Fatty works quite well also

I can't be the only person that always reads his initials as "Get To ****" whenever somebody is posting about Gary and cannot be arsed to type his name out properly, surely?

I'm sure Homer will oblige him and he will GTF to his hearts content

I thought it was what happened to food when he's around - Goes Too Fast.

Nope, I'm with you on that one.

We finished 46 points behind the champions narrowing that gap will be progression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669