Which club would you most like to see get relegated?

Which club would you most like to see get relegated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackburn. Allerdyce is a ****.

Seeing as its unlikely now, ill go Newcastle so i can go to St James' Park next season

Blackburn. Allerdyce is a ****.

Seeing as its unlikely now, ill go Newcastle so i can go to St James' Park next season

Don't know why you would want to, biggest let down for me in visiting football grounds since I started. Shit atmosphere and too high.

I've gone in with my Leicester City thinking cap on.

I've gone for Hull because i don't think they'll compete next year if they went down whereas Newcastle will i think.

I want WBA, Boro and Hull to go down as i dont think none of them will get straight back up leaving 3 spaces left for us to get.

Once a mongie always a mongie!

I think Newcastle are ****ed if they get relegated.

I agree with enderbys thinking but given one choice from the list it's Newc for me as I think it's great when a 'big' club go down.

Don't know why you would want to, biggest let down for me in visiting football grounds since I started. Shit atmosphere and too high.

I havent been before, i want to experience the disappointment for myself :icon_wink

I'm not sure they will be. He got rid of all the debt. I think he'd sell up but whoever came in would have no debt to contend with

By the sounds of it they havent got a contingency though, doubtful they will have wage reductions on the players wages. I agree, i think theyll be ****ed, especially if they keep Shearer on as manager, within 2 years theyd be in administration i reckon.

Last edited:
Newcastle and either of the other North East teams will do me.

simples. Hull for me-Phil Brown is a ****.

What's he done to upset you? Maybe he'll really piss you off and keep Hull up.

Personally, the bottom three as they are would be just fine and dandy for me, however, if Hull don't get anything from the Stoke game and Newcs beat Boro (or viccy vercy) then I fear for Hull.

What's he done to upset you? Maybe he'll really piss you off and keep Hull up.

Personally, the bottom three as they are would be just fine and dandy for me, however, if Hull don't get anything from the Stoke game and Newcs beat Boro (or viccy vercy) then I fear for Hull.
you should realise when you call someone a **** there isn't usually much rationality behind it :icon_lol: i just find him very arrogant for a man who often comes across clueless.

I've gone in with my Leicester City thinking cap on.

I've gone for Hull because i don't think they'll compete next year if they went down whereas Newcastle will i think.

I want WBA, Boro and Hull to go down as i dont think none of them will get straight back up leaving 3 spaces left for us to get.

Once a mongie always a mongie!

i would have to agree with your thinking, but would still like to see the Geordies take the drop

i dont see why people are so sure Hull would have less chance of competing than Newcastle if Shearer stayed on as manager. Hull have a proven manager at Championship level, instead of a completely unproven manager who looks quite awful from the brief period we've had of him.

How "big" a football team is doesnt always say how good they are currently

Last edited:
The bottom three will be -

Hull
Newcastle
West Brom

and you can quote me on this. I WILL be right.

Newcastle will financially implode if they go down. The bigger clubs are the ones least prepared for it, see Leeds, see Charlton, see So'ton. They will be in League One before they get back in the Premiership.

Hull amd West Brom will be able to compete far better, we should want them to stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566