Who Booed Lennon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet...

You're a scumbag if you did!

When Lennon was subbed some Leicester fans started booing him. WHY THE ****. The guy has given us an infinty more, than the damage he could have done to us tonight.

Some fans just don't have a clue.

When Lennon was subbed some Leicester fans started booing him. WHY THE ****. The guy has given us an infinty more, than the damage he could have done to us tonight.

think back to the way he left us, negotiated a bigger contract and then before the fecking ink was dry he fecked off to celtic. He wanted to go and it plainly showed on the field. I didnt boo him or anything as he is just insignificant to me now. IMO he is a cnut

think back to the way he left us, negotiated a bigger contract and then before the fecking ink was dry he fecked off to celtic. He wanted to go and it plainly showed on the field. I didnt boo him or anything as he is just insignificant to me now. IMO he is a cnut

Yeah it plainly showed all the years he played for us that he wanted to go. Well pointed out.

So key players from the O'Neil era, like Lennon, are insignificant to you now...

I'm not gonna say any more.

Yeah it plainly showed all the years he played for us that he wanted to go. Well pointed out.

So key players from the O'Neil era, like Lennon, are insignificant to you now...

I'm not gonna say any more.

It showed after MON went..... and you can chuck Savage into that insignificant tray too

IMO he wanted to follow MON, and fair play to him. He should've been the one allowed to score that 'free' goal at the start of the game as a sign of respect for all the hard work and quality he gave our team back in the day. The man is, and always will be, a Leicester Legend.

I didn't boo, but I didn't clap him either.
He is part of our fab history, and now he isn't.

I won't clap him whilst he is still playing, especially when it's against us.
Might clap him if he ever turns up at the WS as a guest though, just because he was an integral part of the MON years.

Just applauded the guy, was embarrassed by the morons that booed him. Nothing can take away what he did for us. Oh and by the way I noticed that we got back into the game after he left the field !!! Which says it all don't you think?

Neil Lennon isnt a Leicester fan so he owed us f*ckall.
He was a legend when he played for us and the fact that his career moved on means f*ckall to us as City fans, it happens all the time.
I've spent a good bit of drinking time with him & he is a sound lad, he gave his all for City while he was with us, the same as he would whoever he is playing for and anyone that booed him needs to ask themselves why exactly they are booing him. Complete f*cktarded sheep.

Neil Lennon isnt a Leicester fan so he owed us f*ckall.
He was a legend when he played for us and the fact that his career moved on means f*ckall to us as City fans, it happens all the time.
I've spent a good bit of drinking time with him & he is a sound lad, he gave his all for City while he was with us, the same as he would whoever he is playing for and anyone that booed him needs to ask themselves why exactly they are booing him. Complete f*cktarded sheep.

Unbelievable - he gave us good service until that last part season under Twatlor.

It appears he is not that popular at the trees, being probably past his best and an X-Fox. it takes a while for a numptie to appreciate what he brings to a team, I know it took many fans a long time to appreciate him at Celtic.

Fantastic post... I agree with every word.

Unbelievable - he gave us good service until that last part season under Twatlor.

It appears he is not that popular at the trees, being probably past his best and an X-Fox. it takes a while for a numptie to appreciate what he brings to a team, I know it took many fans a long time to appreciate him at Celtic.

The game changed when their manager took Lennon and Tyson off. I think he boobed there, and I think Lennon still has the ability to change a game. Won;t be for us though so I couldn't care less.

Shit post - disagree with every word.
How much does a guy have to do to earn some post-tenure respect? Yes, so he went to an infinitely bigger club than us for more money than he was getting with us to be with a manager who had made his career - it's not that much of a surprise is it?
All I'll ever demand of any Leicester player is that they give everything they have got for us. Lennon did that every game (you can throw Savage in that bracket as well) and was one of the main (if not THE main) reason for our period of comparative success in the last 20 years.
Plus, the fact that you weren't pleased with his perfomances in Taylor's first season should make you delighted that we got £5MM (???) for him (mainly because he'd just signed a new contract!)
I applauded him and I will do every time he plays against us.

Didn’t boo didn’t clap. Hes left move on people.

Plus, the fact that you weren't pleased with his perfomances in Taylor's first season should make you delighted that we got £5MM (???) for him (mainly because he'd just signed a new contract!)

I'm with you on this one DM.

Lennon was the best player on the pitch IMO. I didn't applaud him when he was subbed, but then I couldn't imagine ever applauding anything ever again at that point as we were so shit. But I would never have booed him either.

How much does a guy have to do to earn some post-tenure respect? Yes, so he went to an infinitely bigger club than us for more money than he was getting with us to be with a manager who had made his career - it's not that much of a surprise is it?
All I'll ever demand of any Leicester player is that they give everything they have got for us. Lennon did that every game (you can throw Savage in that bracket as well) and was one of the main (if not THE main) reason for our period of comparative success in the last 20 years.

So you think it was nice of him to play under PT and not give a flying feck and not give his all? The cnut was wearing a blue city shirt and I would expect 100% from him every game. He didn't do this DID HE? I could not give a flying feck either how much we got for him, it never ended up in my pocket did it? The tosser lived in LFE and he was always having a moan about the club. If he loved us that much why did he go to forest when there was an opening for him here.
You go on clapping him thats up to you. he is just another ex player

He was a Celtic fan growing up in Northern Ireland and a big supporter of Martin O'Neill. It was a difficult decision for him and I am reliably informed that he took a pay cut to go to Celtic (after Elsom and Twatlor had offered him a fortune to stay). In the end he went with his heart and I don't blame him for that.

I appreciated what he did for us, but he is no longer relevant to where we are and our future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669