Who Booed Lennon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gave his all for city, doesnt matter if he aint a city player anymore, if he doesnt support city, if he is a forest fan or if he scored 3 for forest last night i would have still clapped him.

He gave his all for city, doesnt matter if he aint a city player anymore, if he doesnt support city, if he is a forest fan or if he scored 3 for forest last night i would have still clapped him.

are you serious?!?!??!

I remember when that black geezer (can't remember his name) scored for QPR against us last season at the Walkers. It was one hell of a goal and my first reaction was to clap. I realised what I was doing and then went to stop until I saw everybody around me clapping as well.

Weird!!!

I remember when that black geezer (can't remember his name) scored for QPR against us last season at the Walkers. It was one hell of a goal and my first reaction was to clap. I realised what I was doing and then went to stop until I saw everybody around me clapping as well.

Weird!!!

You should stop sitting in the away end then.

For all those people saying he gave his all for us - So he ****ing should have

Whoever it was who said we should have let him score - What a ****ing joke

For all those wanking themselves silly over lennon - get with the times

I didn't Boo, i didnt clap. why should i clap him? he was playing against us. in that 90 minutes he meant nothing more to me than any of the other players wearing red.

He is a city legend and the only reason i wouldnt have clapped him last night is because we were playing forest and any clapping for anything related to them is not right.

Last edited:
He is a city legend and the only reason i wouldnt have appauled him last night is because we were playing forest and any clapping for anything related to them is not right.

I'm sure you would have done, had he seen you.........

The funniest reception for an ex-player I ever saw was when Shilton came back to Filbert Street with Stoke City. He came towards the Kop end and everybody applauded him. Then as soon as he had put his things behind the goal, the crowd, to a man, burst simultaneously into " Frankie f***ed your Misses Frankie f***ed your Misses la la la laaa la la la laaa"

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so I laughed like mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669