Who Goes, Who Stays? Championship Here We Come!....

Wow, that's a bad indictment of Rodgers. How do you find out about all this stuff, Brown Nose Brown Nose ?
Bertrand's interest in First Access Sports (FA Sports, geddit?) is not really a secret. He set up the company a few years ago when he decided he wanted to be an agent at the end of his playing career. No secret either that Anton Rodgers works with him there.
Reports that Rodgers signed his son on a lucrative contract at Celtic seem more in doubt though.

If you read what pop posts about me, you can interpret it as me making stuff up.

The truth is that I take an interest in the noise around our club.
Translated:

I read snippets of information I pick up from the interwebz, the 'street', on podcasts and scrawled on the side of hospitals in shit and then the bits I like or can use to back up my opinions, I post as fact.

You're welcome.

Actually, the truth is, most of what you say is perfectly reasonable and understandable, even if I don't agree with a lot of it. There's the odd post though that really boils my piss.... you may have noticed.

Actually, the truth is, most of what you say is perfectly reasonable and understandable, even if I don't agree with a lot of it. There's the odd post though that really boils my piss.... you may have noticed.

That's just made me want to be more unreasonable and less understandable.

Shouldn’t have been allowed to happen. Too many people lining their own pockets and looking after their own interests. The club is due a good shake up at management level. Top needs to be hearing fresh ideas.
Both Top & his dad before him are used to operating in a system where corruption isn't just rife, it's an assumed part of the process. I imagine he was completely aware of all of this & just considered it par for the course. Lining your own pockets is one of the perks of a management position pretty much everywhere in SE Asia.

a system where corruption isn't just rife, it's an assumed part of the process
To an extent, it is part of a business process anywhere. An inherent factor, some would say essential oil, of capitalism where it's assumed nobody does anything except for a few quid. The difference between profit, profiteering and corruption being merely judgement calls. Lining someone's pockets is a cost of doing business.

Edit: for example, a "genuine" spare part obtained from a franchised dealer. You know you can buy the same thing cheaper elsewhere but to maintain the warranty (or whatever), you pay over the odds. They've got you and exploit you; you know it, they know it.

Last edited:
I think so too. He has energy and enthusiasm (too much enthusiasm sometimes) and I think the more robust nature of the championship will give the chance to exercise both of those traits, iron them out and add a bit of finesse and nous.
Yep. I see a lot of similarities between him and a young Stuart Pearce.

I think he will ultimately be a good signing. Championship will actually be good for him.

Well I certainly hope so because after the first couple of games he played, where he looked the business, he was absolutely all over the ****ing place and made Luke Thomas look like a superstar

Well I certainly hope so because after the first couple of games he played, where he looked the business, he was absolutely all over the ****ing place and made Luke Thomas look like a superstar
Agreed. Was probably not mentally ready for what an absolute shitshow he'd walked into.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663