who is coming in???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ideas

Martin Allen
Phil Parkinson
Dave Penney

if we could afford any of them? Maybe want a short term thing to sort us out first though.

Roberton + Walford w/ former player?
Keegan?
Reid?
O'Neill? ;)

NO NO NO! not Peter Bloody Reid! Why do people want him to take over? What has he ever done? My mate supports Leeds and when Reid was in charge of them he used to say how tactically clueless he was. It wasn't that long ago when we thumped them 4-0 in the PREM! Reid was in charge of them that night! Bassett seems to be doing a lot of talking on Sky tonight re Leicester we need a stop-gap he would be my choice until the endof the season.

suffolk fox said:
NO NO NO! not Peter Bloody Reid! Why do people want him to take over? What has he ever done? My mate supports Leeds and when Reid was in charge of them he used to say how tactically clueless he was. It wasn't that long ago when we thumped them 4-0 in the PREM! Reid was in charge of them that night! Bassett seems to be doing a lot of talking on Sky tonight re Leicester we need a stop-gap he would be my choice until the endof the season.
You moan about Reid but thinbk bassett would be ok, What planet are you on, Bassett aint done nothing for years, he certainly did nothing for us last time he was here and all he would do this time is fleece us again and watch us go down. so no thank you to either.
We need new blood, new balls, new ideas

step said:
You moan about Reid but thinbk bassett would be ok, What planet are you on, Bassett aint done nothing for years, he certainly did nothing for us last time he was here and all he would do this time is fleece us again and watch us go down. so no thank you to either.
We need new blood, new balls, new ideas

Sounds like a gamble any which way you look at it eh?

Fox From The Hudd said:
old head to get us through - new blood for the future - Jim Smith and Nigel Clough....:102:

Jim Smith is in the middle of trying to buy Oxford United at the moment

Willlow said:
:icon_eek: :icon_eek: Seriously! Th bloke that added to the trouble we were in by giving players over the top wages and stupid minimum fee release clauses!!

F***ing hell I would rather have walshie in charge!

Agrree

Re: Peter Reid

Peter Reid or Colin Gibson Jeff???

I dont think Reid would be that bad until the end of the season...... :icon_roll

Mike Newell

I think the club should pool all their resources together by whatever means
beg, borrow, steal if they have too. Send a Rep down to Luton and see
if Mike Newell wants the job! Keep rubbing my Genie lamp hard but it ain't working.

fleckneyfox said:
good one :038: but sometimes there are exceptions

I understand your point - but desparate times need....etc...

I remember people threatening to send back their season tickets when we signed David Speedie but no-one complained when he got us to Wembley!!! :056:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669