Who should we go for now Megson has jumped ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Who should we go for when Megson jumps ship?

if we have been compensated to the tune of £300k,lets make sure we use it to tempt some of the 'no chance' candidates.

jewell
houlier
keegan
hoddle
graham
gullit

Biff, mate, it's not really Armageddon because Meg Dog's leaving. You could always take my Meg Dog, too, to keep yourself happy.

Now bring in the real Mourinho!!! Seriously, Jewell would be fantastic with J Rednapp as assisstant, Taggart, Burrows, Walsh as coaches would be luvly jubly, will never happen though. We'll again have rumoured and incorrectly reported long list of targets..Grayson, Jewell, Souness, Staunton, Keegan, Sammy Lee, Taggart, J Rednapp, Graham Taylor, George Grayham, Roeder, Dowie, Grant, Ince, Hoddle, to name a few...

Meelan......' not looking at Dowie '

In a way he says he feels let down by whats happened with GM

Meelan says that he his not looking at Dowie because he is already with another club. Well its probaly the only way you are going to get a decent manager otherwise its perm any 1 from 20+ managerial failures

Ian Wright on talkSPORT has just said he wants the job.

That the same Ian Wright who famously refused to get any coaching badges as it would only show up the racist chairmen in the game when they still didn't offer him a job?

If he's as smart as his MOTD performances suggest, stear well clear...

Iain Dowie please Mandy. Im sure the following names will be thrown into the hat:

Peter Reid, Dowie, Jewell (lazy journalism), Ince, Rodgers, Tony Adams, Gregory, Peter Grant & Grayson.

Gary Johnson preferable, after that I'd settle for Simon Grayson, Paul Ince, that bloke at Swansea, or Dave Penney. Would be interested to hear more about this Rodgers chap too.

Really don't want to see Reid, Dowie, Adams or Gregory. And we've more chance of getting Kevin Keegan than we have of Paul Jewell.

Biff, mate, it's not really Armageddon because Meg Dog's leaving. You could always take my Meg Dog, too, to keep yourself happy.
i am thinking of a new avator as i post.

i'm with melts on this 'cant blame him for going'. but onwards we must go.

i am more concerned as regards the lack of quality we have on the pitch,rather than who is in the dugout:icon_wink

I wonder if Tigana is doing anything these days.

From Wikipedia

In October 2005, he signed a two and a half year contract with Turkish side Beşiktaş. During that same season, Beşiktaş won their first Turkish Cup in eight years.
Immediately after winning the 2007 Turkish Cup, Tigana announced that he was to leave Beşiktaş at the end of the season. He left Beşiktaş with two games to play, after a contract termination agreement with club board.
As a much respected and coveted coach, Tigana's name has often been linked with vacant managerial positions at European clubs. He is rumoured to want a return to English football following his successful spell with Fulham

Feck, who's left without a job at the moment then?

Jewell is the only decent one I can think of.

He'll do for me, thank you very much

Think he's got more sense to come here, though

Feck, who's left without a job at the moment then?

Jewell is the only decent one I can think of.

But there is loads of cr@p out there looking for gainful employment and Jewell can't be an option or he'd have gone to Bolton imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566