Who should we go for now Megson has jumped ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ian holloway

Don't forget he hasn't turned them round in a matter of hours - Its taken a couple of seasons.

Re: Who should we go for when Megson jumps ship?

You wouldnt be upset if you had to sit through that shitefest last night. By the way your mum has now attended The following last 3 games.
Plymouth Away- kellys last game
Watford Home -Allens last league game
Last nights debacle -Megsons last
I will see who we get in next and if its not working out I will take her along again. ;):icon_lol:

Re: ian holloway

i vote for holloway

i've herd on good authority this afternoon that Megson has 48 hours to decide if he wants to talk to Bolton and Stuart Pearce is being lined up as his replacement.

thats what i was told yesterday and with the chance of being vilified as much as Newton's 'i saw Dowie at the walkers' Pearce has already been given the guided tour around the Walkers this week.

I am sure it was just a courtesy for an England U21 manager!

Milan on radio Leicester now saying the new manager will be sorted fairly quickly

Last edited:

Milan on radio Leicester now saying the new manager will be sorted fairly quickly

I would hope that it wont take too long: not only does Milan have all the information from last time, I am sure that he is wily enough to have been putting in a little spade work over the last week. It has been obvious that Megson was going to leave ever since this was muted.

I hear that Peter Taylor is looking for a job ..)

<takes cover>

Iain Dowie please Mandy. Im sure the following names will be thrown into the hat:

Peter Reid, Dowie, Jewell (lazy journalism), Ince, Rodgers, Tony Adams, Gregory, Peter Grant & Grayson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669