Who will be next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Define Champion's League level for me then please. A team that qualified for it this season and have absolutely no competition in their league for a place in the qualifying stages for the foreseeable future. Even if they fail to make the champion's league they'll more than likely be playing European football. He's never coming here.

I think Lennon would happily job-share, why hasn't this been explored? He's easily capable of taking Celtic to the title unopposed and getting City promoted at the same time.

Plus he'll win the league for at least another 2 seasons if he stays at Celtic.
Not an achievement. If Wladimir Klitschko entered a children's boxing tournament nobody would be impressed when he won every match by knockout. Same thing.

Not an achievement. If Wladimir Klitschko entered a children's boxing tournament nobody would be impressed when he won every match by knockout. Same thing.
Young manager's don't turn down trophies. Plus the opportunity to qualify and play champions league football is hell of a bigger draw than trying to get Leicester out of the Championship. I'm sure he'd probably be on a bigger salary than Pearson too.

Define Champion's League level for me then please. A team that qualified for it this season and have absolutely no competition in their league for a place in the qualifying stages for the foreseeable future. Even if they fail to make the champion's league they'll more than likely be playing European football. He's never coming here.
'Champions League level', I would say, is a consistent, competitive Champions League team. Celtic have got past the group stage three times this century. There's a very, very good reason the SPL doesn't get an automatic group stage slot.

Young manager's don't turn down trophies. Plus the opportunity to qualify and play champions league football is hell of a bigger draw than trying to get Leicester out of the Championship. I'm sure he'd probably be on a bigger salary than Pearson too.

Yep.

Think people are overestimating the appeal of a challenge!

Lennon will keep winning trophies in Scotland until a Premier League team give him a go.

I heard that Di Matteo was really unpopular on the training ground. That being said, I would give him a shot as next manager.

It's to be Tony Pulis.

Walsheh, put sum pashun back and gerrus up.

Sorry, I'll get my coat.

Maybe he's happy to stay in Scotland, but if he's serious about becoming a top level manager he'll have to leave at some point. Depends what he wants from his career I suppose.

Although I don't particularly like McCarthy's style of football. I would take him in an instant. He would get the job done at this level.

This. But I think fitz was taking the piss.

Well, I was taking the piss. Though as it seems he's got to manage every football league club we may as well take him for the next game then we'll have 5 games after he's left to appoint someone decent.

O'Neil or RDM no chance, Lennon wouldn't leave Celtic at least until the end of the season and personally I think he'd be crap.Brian McDermott won't turn us around in a hurry. Can't think of anyone else.

Yep.

Think people are overestimating the appeal of a challenge!

Lennon will keep winning trophies in Scotland until a Premier League team give him a go.
A Premier League team won't look at him until he's done something in a proper, competitive league. Not a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566