Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Karl Robinson

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Other...Please state.

Votes: 15 18.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say now I'd agree with Keegan, never really entered my mind until I saw his odds being slashed tonight, but his appointment really would excite me.

Kevin Keegan ???

Have you all gone stark staring feckin' mental

Kevin Keegan ???

Have you all gone stark staring feckin' mental

MON looks unlikely.
You don't want Davies.
You don't want Keegan.
You don't want *insert stupid suggestions here*.

Given that we will probably need a manager at some point, who would you choose, Homer?

Personally, one follows the line that the Foxes Trust have no membership, will not disclose the number of their non-existent membership and have piss all voice in the running of the club.

The term "one follows" was not meant in the Royal sense of "one", just that there were 2 conflicting stories when NP left, that either blamed our Thai owners for wanting NP out or that they knew nothing about it.

Still not received treatment for your obsession of slagging off the FT I see, however I doubt many fans got to speak to the Chief Exec on the evening of Svens departure other than ourselves, if you claiming we don't talk to those currently running the club

I think its important that the owners appoint a manager who can create enthusiasm both on and off the pitch. It's going to take something special if we are to seriously challenge this season. Both O'Neill & Keegan have personalities that can lead to difficulties, some devisiveness and potentially walking away - but that often goes with the inspirational characters that they can be. I'd rather see that than those listed in the poll. I'll be very (pleasantly) surprised if it happens with either MON or King Kev.

Would be delighted with the Clark and Keegan combination, if we are to try and attract a former manager to return
then Pearson for me

Just a point here...why the **** didn't we wait until November international break before giving any manager the push? 3 big games in 9 days coming up.

I honestly don't think they were planning to sack Sven, if they were they would have had a plan. My guess is that in the meeting on Monday it became obvious that Sven wouldn't accept a new coaching/management setup and a decision was made to part company. If they actually planned to sack him this week with no new manager in the wings they are stupid.

*sorry, wrong thread*

Last edited:
Wouldn't go down very well with the 'never go back' brigade.

I count myself in that very brigade but I would make an exception for this one. The reason being that the Pearson era did not run its natural course; it was ended in peremptory fashion, unexpectedly and without just cause. My only thought about this is that if the rumours that the Thais are the ones who forced him out are true, would they really be ready to backtrack now.

I count myself in that very brigade but I would make an exception for this one. The reason being that the Pearson era did not run its natural course; it was ended in peremptory fashion, unexpectedly and without just cause. My only thought about this is that if the rumours that the Thais are the ones who forced him out are true, would they really be ready to backtrack now.

I'm with you re: Pearson but I'm not sure he would be able to change things enough this season. The owners may not want to take the longer term view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00