who's going world cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcukcov said:
get a tent and find a field. You have left it far to late matey or try the youth hostels they are everywhere in germany.

checked the hostels, some arent that bad but still aint cheap i know few place and worse comes to the worse i can crash and my mates families place but its down on the swiss border,,,,

fosseboy83 said:
checked the hostels, some arent that bad but still aint cheap i know few place and worse comes to the worse i can crash and my mates families place but its down on the swiss border,,,,
I have stayed in one Hostel in germany but it wasnt great, food was pretty sh**e and the place was about 20 years behind where it needed to be and our room got broken into. Other than that is was cracking, that was in Homburg.

fcukcov said:
I have stayed in one Hostel in germany but it wasnt great, food was pretty sh**e and the place was about 20 years behind where it needed to be and our room got broken into. Other than that is was cracking, that was in Homburg.

:102:

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Yes it is correct. Cant remember which province it is in, think its Herford or something like that.

Homburg.png

fcukcov said:
Yes it is correct. Cant remember which province it is in, think its Herford or something like that.

Oh right, I thought it was a "Hamburg" typo. :107:

I looked at the World Cup ticket sales page and it said they had tickets available for the quarter final England could play in if they win the group. So I decided to order it, and after about 45 minutes in the queueing system it told me I'd been too slow, and the ticket was no longer available. You'd think the system would reserve the ticket you've selected while you're in the queue :018:

Going for the first two weeks,got tickets for England v Paraguay T&T and Sweden also England ticket for the next round(hopefully V Germany in Munich).

Less than four weeks now and i can't wait, COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

just found a flight as before i couldnt afford it but managed to scam another overdraft. £36 return to hamburg. wanted to watch some games it doesnt have to be england but how the hell do you get hold of them. ecuador costa rica would do me.

does the availability of tickets change on that site because theres non there at the mo?

lako42 said:
does the availability of tickets change on that site because theres non there at the mo?

your best looking early saturday mornings, that seems to be when they stick their returned tickets on, but theoretically they could pop up at any time

ok cheers

lako42 said:

The ticket availability does change frequently.

It says this on the site at the moment:

"For technical reasons no resale tickets will be available until presumably the 19th of May 2006."

arrrr in that case im not going to waste my time pressing the refresh button for the next day. where do you think most england fans will be camped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669