Speculation Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested to know if his Monaco team were the same in approach to Southampton. Perhaps he is willing to adapt his style to the players at his disposal.
Also, maybe I am clutching at straws but he did lose a lot of quality players (sold and injured) during his season at Southampton.

We have a look bloody in our way of living room and a lot to be able for the day and the day I will get it done for the day I have to come to the office to see what I have done for my next Sunday so I’ll be back on Friday and then I’ll let him in.

I concocted the above just by picking the middle word on my iPhone over and over. Why? Because I have no words. I hoped it might say something profound or comforting.

I also have no words. So I've just tried the same thing on my phone..

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to get back to me with any news regarding the property I have been looking for tickets not far from the station to get through the barriers to the station in the cPanel interface and the beta version of the day I'll be able to get the train to Leicester and the beta version of the day I'll be able to get the train to Leicester and the beta version of the (repeat ad infinitum)

I am using the road to the airport on Saturday and Sunday morning so I can get a move to a new one I'll be about for the time to come over to the airport on Saturday and Sunday morning so I can get a move to a new one I'll be about for the time being certainly not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient

Dusty Bin.

Other (permanent) managers beginning with P include David Pleat, Peter Taylor, Paulo Sousa and Nigel Pearson ... Just saying!

So Enrique and Ancelotti said no?

I hope the owners at least had the balls to ask them.

So we now have a French manager and an Italian Head of Recruitment.

Definitely no chicken nuggets on the menu at the training ground!

The last chap we employed who had immediately managed Southampton before joining us turned out ok.....

I would much rather have Ronald Koeman over Puell.

In his two full Premier League seasons he achieved 63 and 61 points at Southampton and Everton, respectively. He seems to strike me as an authoritative guy and likes to play attractive footy.

Puell only managed to get two more points than us last season - 46 - and has scored 8 less goals.

Koeman has won a lot as player and some as manager and has that winning mentality and feel.

I'm not entirely sure why it went so badly this season so far at Everton but Mourinho had a shit season at Chelsea after winning the title two years ago so i suppose these things happen to the best of em.

I'm not enthralled by this and there are lots of reservations but let's not get overly negative about it. If he can deliver 8th and a cup final here, lots of people will be waxing lyrical about him.

I share the misgivings, I really do but it looks like he will be the next man in so he must get the support of the fans from the off.

It may be a shitfest or it may all be fine, who knows but just remember, we could have got Roy Hodgson - think of those poor bastards down at Palace.

Claude Puel
Claude Rayns
Reed Rains
Oliver Reed
Oliver Hardy
Robert Hardy
Robert Robinson
Ann Robinson
Ann Davies
Barry Davies
Barry Chuckle
Paul Chuckle
Paul Ince
Tom Ince
Tom Baker
Ted Baker
Ted Rogers

I would much rather have Ronald Koeman over Puell.

In his two full Premier League seasons he achieved 63 and 61 points at Southampton and Everton, respectively. He seems to strike me as an authoritative guy and likes to play attractive footy.

Puell only managed to get two more points than us last season - 46 - and has scored 8 less goals.

Koeman has won a lot as player and some as manager and has that winning mentality and feel.

I'm not entirely sure why it went so badly this season so far at Everton but Mourinho had a shit season at Chelsea after winning the title two years ago so i suppose these things happen to the best of em.
Tbf, Puell had a Europa League campaign to handle with a small squad in his season. We've just seen what happens when Koeman tries to do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263