whos out do u think

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not rerading too much into what hume says..he would say that wouldn't he ? When asked he's hardly going to reply with ''I'll be gone quicker than you can say Stability'.I expect most of them to come out with the same old claptrap tbh.

I'm not rerading too much into what hume says..he would say that wouldn't he ? When asked he's hardly going to reply with ''I'll be gone quicker than you can say Stability'.I expect most of them to come out with the same old claptrap tbh.

Fair point - but I would expect most of them to keep their useless feckin' heads down and shut the feck up

He doesn't have to say anything, really, does he ?

I bet we hear nothing from McAuley or Stearman, for example, who I suspect are busy selling up as we speak

Fair point - but I would expect most of them to keep their useless feckin' heads down and shut the feck up

He doesn't have to say anything, really, does he ?

I bet we hear nothing from McAuley or Stearman, for example, who I suspect are busy selling up as we speak

I would have thought a few of them want to know who will be managing them before they decide what they want to do,I'm talking about the half decent ones not the dregs

I would have thought a few of them want to know who will be managing them before they decide what they want to do,I'm talking about the half decent ones not the dregs

Who would you say are the dregs HF?
:icon_conf

Who would you say are the dregs HF?
:icon_conf

NGotty,Hammond,Kishishev,Hayles,Clapham people might disagree thats fair enough.I can't see anybody wanting to take them off our hands although I think Hammond and Clapham are out on contract anyway

NGotty,Hammond,Kishishev,Hayles,Clapham people might disagree thats fair enough.I can't see anybody wanting to take them off our hands although I think Hammond and Clapham are out on contract anyway

i think hayles has been 1 of our better players in recent games and think he would do a good job in league 1 :102:

i think hayles has been 1 of our better players in recent games and think he would do a good job in league 1 :102:

He was truly woeful against Stoke, and completely awful against Sheffield Wednesday

One of the first cnuts out the door for me - along with that useless bastard Clapham

He was truly woeful against Stoke, and completely awful against Sheffield Wednesday

One of the first cnuts out the door for me - along with that useless bastard Clapham

i agree his passing was terrible in the stoke game and i didnt go to the sheffield weds game but i thought he played alright against hull, scunny and colchester

Like I said its a matter of opinion and you go to more matches than me so perhaps yours is more worthy of respect.I have always thought Barry Hayles to be pony though

Last edited:
Patrick Kisnorbo
Iain Hume
David Bell
Matty Fryatt
James Wesolowski
Jonathan Hayes
Harry Worley
Conrad Logan
Levi Porter
Barry Hayles
Max Gradel
Ricky Sappleton
Eric Odhiambo
Paul Henderson
Andy King
Ashley Chambers

From looking at our first team squad, these are the only players I think will be here next season - and several of these players have very limited experience at first team football level.

thats pretty much my list as well mhs but i wouldnt be surprised if both hume and kisnorbo will be gone

Patrick Kisnorbo

From looking at our first team squad, these are the only players I think will be here next season - and several of these players have very limited experience at first team football level.

Where on earth do you think all of the other contracted players will be going :102:

I'm sure a lot of players will still attract attention from other clubs - despite us being relegated.

I can see most of our players - Oakley, Clemence, Campbell, Howard, Stearman, Mattock, Chambers, McAuley etc etc all being at other clubs by the start of next season

Patrick Kisnorbo
Iain Hume
David Bell
Matty Fryatt
James Wesolowski
Jonathan Hayes
Harry Worley
Conrad Logan
Levi Porter
Barry Hayles
Max Gradel
Ricky Sappleton
Eric Odhiambo
Paul Henderson
Andy King
Ashley Chambers

I think N'Gotty will still be here tbh,can't see anyone wanting him

Where on earth do you think all of the other contracted players will be going :102:

Probably to a team that can realistically afford their wages.

Read a few rumours on the internet (I'll try and find them) saying that he wants to go back to France and that some clubs over there wanted him.

i read one on the football forum saying some french club want him as a striker :102::102::icon_conf

I'd like to keep the defence together, but I can't see that realistically happening, as they are actually quite good. And I'd like to keep Bell.

But as for the others, they can all **** off, the useless cnuts.

One of our senior managers is a die-hard Leeds fan, he has been to every Leeds game - home and away this season and is off to Carlisle for the play-offs. His view is that if we have half a decent team we will piss it in Div 1. He says the gap is big and current Leeds team is very ordinairy and would have walked it without the points deduction and the management squabbles. He confirmed that Ken Bates is a tw*t.

He's not usually given to rash statements but he is a Leeds fan.

I also asked him where we could acquire this half decent team he mentioned in time for the opening game. :icon_wink

Make of it what you will, nothing is ever that easy and I suspect we will need to scrap for every point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670