whos out do u think

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we start stronge to the season and make sure the new boys and old boys(whoever actually stays) gel quickly, we will need a good 6-7 wins in a row and then we will flow through cause the confidence is there

To be honest it is going to be almost impossible to predict who will stay and who will leave, I would imagine that every player in the squad is available if the clubs valuation is met and based on the performances over this last season, I can safely say that aside from Kisnorbo, Hume, Stearman and Mattock I wouldn't be too upset to see any of the other useless cnuts leave over the summer.

To be honest it is going to be almost impossible to predict who will stay and who will leave, I would imagine that every player in the squad is available if the clubs valuation is met and based on the performances over this last season, I can safely say that aside from Kisnorbo, Hume, Stearman and Mattock I wouldn't be too upset to see any of the other useless cnuts leave over the summer.

But you are judging them at Championship level

Most of them have looked good enough for League One, in my opinion (apart from Clapham)

I cannot believe that any decent player would want to come and join us- so might as well keep what we've got (if we can)

Last edited:
But you are judging them at Championship level

Most of them have looked good enough for League One, in my opinion (apart from Clapham)

I cannot believe that any decent player would want to come and join us- so might as well keep what we've got (if we can)

The main reason I say it, isn't down to a lack of talent, it has been the lack of guts, determination, courage and never say die attitude. Which IMO will be needed in abundance next season, we will be in even bigger battles in league one and if we didn't have the stomach to fight it out in the championship then we certainly won't at a lower level with the same squad.

I think a lot of this team will hang around and give it 1 season to get back up.....
The players that leave will be sold on to balance the books but,if Mandaric makes the mistake and uses too many youngsters to replace wage casualilties then we may have an extended stay in this League.

This City will always have a Football club either with or without Mr Mandaric

This City will always have a Football club either with or without Mr Mandaric

But it may not be in the football league. :icon_wink

Scunthorpe,leeds or donny carlisle,mkdons,southend,petrbro,northampton,oldham,tranmere,colchester and hartlepool would all take points off leicester.i feel that lecester have to certainly start good or i feel a mediocre seaon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669