Whose fault is it anyway?

It's all the fault of...

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
50% MM and about 50% MA2....As we can see he made some shocking choices are far as personnel....but at the end of the day MM hire him.....And i will never forgive him for hiring a w**ker like Megson....

The main problem with Megson was that he was too good for us. None of us realised that at time but if we had we might have been more welcoming. As far as MA2 is concerned, i think he was in the same 'suitable for Leagues 1 & 2' category as Holloway although I fear that the reason he was sacked was because of the ego competition with Milan.

The main problem with Megson was that he was too good for us.

Horseshit - his win league record here was pants. He's not exactly doing well at Bolton.

He was average and possibly that kind of average is the average we need to stay up but he wasn't ought special. If he was too bloody good for us, he would of been appointed for a job ages ago.

As with most failures and successes its rarely one thing that is the cause. But mostly its the gypsy's curse on the Walkers.

As with most failures and successes its rarely one thing that is the cause. But mostly its the gypsy's curse on the Walkers.
:icon_lol:
I dont fully remember but wasnt there a team that had some kind of seance(SP) to get rid of a curse they believed they had. Any one know the team and if it worked?:icon_bigg

:icon_lol:
I dont fully remember but wasnt there a team that had some kind of seance(SP) to get rid of a curse they believed they had. Any one know the team and if it worked?:icon_bigg

St Mary's Southampton.......hasn't done them much good either

IMO MM, Holloway and players are to blame for our current situation.

MM for employing MA2 in the first place, if people suggest that Holloway is out of his depth here then MA2 must have found himself stuck in the middle of the ocean. This poor appointment at the beginning of the season ruined any chance we had in pre season of building a strong side

Holloway - I am a Holloway supporter and was very happy when he joined but the lack of consistency is why we are in the position we are. IMO we are playing better football then we have done for the last 3 seasons and I just hope he can turn it around, but if the worst does happy he will have to take some of the blame.

Players - Im not somebody who bangs on about the players not looking arsed and only here to pick up their money, but when it comes down to it they are the ones that have to do it on the pitch and so need to take the majority of the blame. The fact that we have never won after going a goal down shows that they lack character and some of the supposedly 'big' players have been happy to hide in the shadows rather then stepping forward and taking the lead.

Last edited:
:023:
We could use ollie as a human sacrifice in ours, might appease the gods more.

I suggest we all dance naked around the centre circle waving pussy willow to the music of "all around my hat" by Steeleye Span, before burying a badger on each penalty spot, or zummat zimilar.

:023:

I suggest we all dance naked around the centre circle waving pussy willow to the music of "all around my hat" by Steeleye Span, before burying a badger on each penalty spot, or zummat zimilar.

No need for name calling :icon_roll:icon_lol:

I don't understand how anyone can blame Holloway, i didn't realise we were having a cracker before he came.

I don't understand how anyone can blame Holloway, i didn't realise we were having a cracker before he came.

You cant blame Holloway for the demise of our club. It started the moment with the Wycombe defeat and also with the building of the fcuking walkers.

MM ....MA2..and Holloway are to blame.

Milan makes rash and ill considered decisions and appointments.

Holloway, i was prepared to embrace until he made some ridiculous and plain bull**** excuses and lies after that defeat away to Watford.

I`m gonna go against the grain and say that Martin Allen gets off the lightest...by virtue of he didn`t exactly get many games to change his awful start. Don`t forget the home game to Watford, i`d just like to remind u of that!

Yes he bought some duffers, but maybe he could have got soem of the nearly men to work for him an pull off results. Who knows?

Martin O'Neill, if he hadn't of made us so fecking brilliant, the following managers would've had only mediocrity to live up to.

Jees, just as well we never won a Europaen Cup. Imagine doing that and being in the third tier of our league, surely that could never happen.....Oh hang a minute;)

its got to the point of embaressment tbh, theres been no pride in being a leicester fan right since the start of this mockery of a season

Last edited:
MM ....MA2..and Holloway are to blame.

Milan makes rash and ill considered decisions and appointments.

Holloway, i was prepared to embrace until he made some ridiculous and plain bull**** excuses and lies after that defeat away to Watford.

I`m gonna go against the grain and say that Martin Allen gets off the lightest...by virtue of he didn`t exactly get many games to change his awful start. Don`t forget the home game to Watford, i`d just like to remind u of that!

Yes he bought some duffers, but maybe he could have got soem of the nearly men to work for him an pull off results. Who knows?

Never happened...

**** me, this threads a bit early!!! Shouldn't it take place on 5th May when its deffo what league we're in. We might win every match till then...

ahem...

Oh **** it, lets face it - its the 50 odd players we've used this season - they dont care, they'll all be off if (IF!) we go down. Too many cooks spoil the dross!

Too many cocks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670