Whose fault is it anyway?

It's all the fault of...

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh **** it, lets face it - its the 50 odd players we've used this season - they dont care, they'll all be off if (IF!) we go down. Too many cooks spoil the dross!

On a serious note...........

How many of the current squad could actually hack it at a lower level?

I'm willing to bet that more than half of our current squad would fail even in the third tier.

Martin O'Neill, if he hadn't of made us so fecking brilliant, the following managers would've had only mediocrity to live up to.

Jees, just as well we never won a Europaen Cup. Imagine doing that and being in the third tier of our league, surely that could never happen.....Oh hang a minute;)

lol lol lo-fecking-ell

too right! Those poor cnuts have proper gave up on their side (i employ a trees fan of 50 years who in the last 6 months has started following arsenal) - look at Bradford FFS, not so long ago they were in the PL for 2 seasons on the bounce (ask Jamie and Stan)

i employ a trees fan of 50 years who in the last 6 months has started following arsenal

I could never do that - I'd fall out of love with football rather that give up on LCFC.

I can still get excited by watching Arse and others, but I am Leicester til I die.

Thinking about it, that is crap. What if I get to heaven and everyone there is a Leicester fan? That would make me a fecking part-timer if I only loved them til I die!!!

(thanks Soads)

On a serious note...........

How many of the current squad could actually hack it at a lower level?

I'm willing to bet that more than half of our current squad would fail even in the third tier.

Loanees will go back, players from prem will have a clause in their contracts (surely) meaning they are free and, unfortunately in this age of agents rule, the kids will go elsewhere to look for more cash. Leeds were stripped of nearly all their talent when they went down. With MM's numourous dealings there could potentially be loads of players with clauses meaning they can do one.

I could never do that - I'd fall out of love with football rather that give up on LCFC.

I can still get excited by watching Arse and others, but I am Leicester til I die.

Thinking about it, that is crap. What if I get to heaven and everyone there is a Leicester fan? That would make me a fecking part-timer if I only loved them til I die!!!

(thanks Soads)

at least we don't support Gretna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673