Whose fault is it anyway?

It's all the fault of...

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixture of all of them.

But who cares who's fault it is? The only thing I care about is resolving it.

Look, its no-ones fault - Lets just forget about it all and get out of this relegation mess by re-doubling our efforts on the training pitches next week, ok?

That should see us right, especially with this great set of lads.

Milan has to take the rap; he's the man at the top. He chose managers, sanctioned player purchase, etc. I don't suppose we'll ever know the truth about the transfer mess last summer but that clearly laid the foundations for failure.
I agree, however, with City Fan; its not about pointing the finger. Let us just hope that lessons have been learned and that we get the chance to start from square one in August.

Milan has to take the rap; he's the man at the top. He chose managers, sanctioned player purchase, etc. I don't suppose we'll ever know the truth about the transfer mess last summer but that clearly laid the foundations for failure.
I agree, however, with City Fan; its not about pointing the finger. Let us just hope that lessons have been learned and that we get the chance to start from square one in August.

Yes, Blue Square!

Ultimately the responsibilty lies with Milan Mandaric.

If he hires the wrong people, then it's his fault. If he takes his advice from the BM's then he only has himself to blame.

I agree, but you would have thought he would know what he is doing after all he did and got wrong when he had Pompey ,people say learn from your mistakes ,has one told that to MM:102:

One may have thought of such a thing but one may feel it is in appropriate.

My detailed research shows that none of Mandaric, Holloway or Allen have played a single match this season and I understand that points are only awarded for on the pitch related matters. Therefore the under -performing players are the main culprits.

However the manager has to carry the can because that's his role.

Mandaric appointed the latest turkey so he has to take responsibility too - but basically there appears to have been a losing culture amongst the players that goes way back past Holloway and Mandaric too.

Not one single thing is responsible for where we are, it's an accumulation of factors. I also think (no doubt to be shortly disagreed with) it's too late to start blaming people; the damage is done and I would rather the focus was on correcting the mistakes, and trying to salvage some pride out of this season.

Ultimately the responsibilty lies with Milan Mandaric.

If he hires the wrong people, then it's his fault. If he takes his advice from the BM's then he only has himself to blame.

50% MM and about 50% MA2....As we can see he made some shocking choices are far as personnel....but at the end of the day MM hire him.....And i will never forgive him for hiring a w**ker like Megson....

50% MM and about 50% MA2....As we can see he made some shocking choices are far as personnel....but at the end of the day MM hire him.....And i will never forgive him for hiring a w**ker like Megson....

Megson did nothing wrong, let it go and get on with your life

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673