Why oh why oh why!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunatley we don't have one single player that I would say should not be sold.

Usually I have my faves or a player that I know is an assett that I really don't want to leave our club.

There isn't one at the minute, I would sell them all if the right offer came along. What a state to be in.

Famous last words here, but I would be very suprised if anyone were to leave before the deadline closes. Call me a mug, but I believe RK's quote, and as for the conspirancy theories, I think he was just giving a straight answer to a question - if he'd have said " no comment " imagine what some posters would be reading into that!

Personally I would hate to see Fryatt leave, no matter his early season form he looks a good player to me.

As it stands the budget is pretty well balanced for the season, with a little bit of slack for the odd loan.

If we do recieve any offers then it is down to RK as to wether they are accepted, unless they are "silly offer's" which would be accepted by the 'club'.

As it stands the budget is pretty well balanced for the season, with a little bit of slack for the odd loan.

If we do recieve any offers then it is down to RK as to wether they are accepted, unless they are "silly offer's" which would be accepted by the 'club'.

Cheers Tim

If we do recieve any offers then it is down to RK as to wether they are accepted, unless they are "silly offer's" which would be accepted by the 'club'. However as with last year we will contiunally deny all speculation regarding recieving bids for any of our players until the 31st August when we will sell one of our big guns, remember we are in it together.

:icon_bigg

The horse must be a very trusting horse. It's a good fecking job it can't read internet forums otherwise the horse would be pissed

He was not shite, he was never given the correct service when at the club. It was good deal tho with the price tag, him and Heskey looked good for Wigan last Saturday.
Oh yes he was

He's top scorer in his one full season here. He scored more than a third of what the top scorer got last season, Hume/De Vries/Gudjonsson (9) in just twi games.
I don't care too much for he did, I am more concerned about what he didn't do and how much that cost us.

ie 2 open goals per game from 6yds out and over the bar etc etc etc etc etc

What was his tally as leading goalscorer anyway?

Last edited:
I don't care too much for he did, I am more concerned about what he didn't do and how much that cost us.

ie 2 open goals per game from 6yds out and over the bar etc etc etc etc etc

The team never opened up a defence enough for Connolly to have a chance for 6 six yards out. He has been a goalscorer where ever he has been including Feyenoord, tells us something about how creative our midfield was that season. His support strikers werent much cope either Dublin and De Vries.

The team never opened up a defence enough for Connolly to have a chance for 6 six yards out.
Sorry Hazza, that is just nonsense. Connolly was notorius for missing open goals, hitting the woodwork and scuffing shots. He single handedly cost us a lot of goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566