Will there be any loan signings in time for WBA?

Will there be any loan signings in time for WBA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing new its all been said the new loan player/s should be in by the end of next week :icon_wink
That's wrong Newts, it was this week, "by the West Brom game" we were quoted by the club.

We weren't lied to, it just appears we can't attract the players we had our eyes on

Last edited:
According to RK we would have had a Prem player by today but injuries have forced the club to keep him this week for cover.
So my super sleuths, which Prem team has a lot of injuries and lets play 'spot the bench-warmer' making a start tomorrow?

That's wrong Newts, it was this week, "by the West Brom game" we were quoted by the club.

We weren't lied to, it just appears we can't attract the players we had our eyes on

No melts it was somthing to do with alot of injurys at his club and paperwork im lead to belive

According to RK we would have had a Prem player by today but injuries have forced the club to keep him this week for cover.
So my super sleuths, which Prem team has a lot of injuries and lets play 'spot the bench-warmer' making a start tomorrow?

that is true ;)

Do you actually know anything or not? No offence Newts but I've had the impression that you have known absolutely feck all since Day One. I could be wrong though. :icon_wink

whatever :icon_roll

ive posted what ive been told ,make of it what you will :102:

as with anyone i dont know it all but do get to hear somthing when i have heard them ive posted them weather they come true or not

so what would you do if you where me keep it to myself or share you let me know :icon_wink

Ok, fair play. Wasn't having a go at all mate it's just the way you say it followed by a ;) it makes it look it's a load of bullshit rather than something that you've been told. If that makes any sense at all. :icon_lol:

I only want to hear facts. Stories and gossip are OK for those with nowt to do or like talking about random bollox. I'm bored of specualation, we've had more speculation at this club in the last 5 months than it's whole history, and most of it has been bullshit.

I'm fed up of feeling let down after another scoop as gone tits up. As far as I'm concerned now everything I hear to do with this club is bullshit until the fact has materialised

I only want to hear facts. Stories and gossip are OK for those with nowt to do or like talking about random bollox. I'm bored of specualation, we've had more speculation at this club in the last 5 months than it's whole history, and most of it has been bullshit.

I'm fed up of feeling let down after another scoop as gone tits up. As far as I'm concerned now everything I hear to do with this club is bullshit until the fact has materialised

As far as i know its not gone tits up just a delay :102:

As far as i know its not gone tits up just a delay :102:

Tell us who is it, Newts (a clue will do)

Unsubstantiated or not I'd prefer to hear your information and just treat it exactly as it is - just honestly passing on what you have heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566