Will you be at the Walkers 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be renewing my season ticket as I believe in supporting my club through the lows as well as the highs.
I would love to see all our talented youngsters being given the chance to play first team football and I think league 1 is the ideal opportunity for them, mix them with a couple of old heads such as Kisnorbo and Clemence and we should be able to bounce back.

I hope so:icon_cool. Hopefully some of the young lads will have a good run out next season, if we can hold on to them.

Lets all look forward to seeing a new team play next season. They can't do any worse, than the shower this season
:67::bang::bang::bang:::mad::068:

Here is to the :beer:

And perhaps yes.

And if so, is that a problem, Macky?

Of course it isn't, I didn't suggest it was.
It was, quite obviously, a poor attempt at humour with reference to your recent outbursts.

I haven't seen you judge a bloke as to mental state or possible intoxication or passion, have I?

Have you not? You should pay more attention, I rip the piss out of everyone and anyone.

Many guys here have a drink problem. That's clear. Some have an intellect problem- they can't spell and punctuate. Some have a courtesy problem - they think it's big and clever to get at women for whatever inadequacy they have.

Oh my heart bleeds for all you poor defenceless women, how do you all manage to struggle through life with all of us nasty, horrible men walking around with our dicks in our hands.

Soz, I have to ask, do you have a problem with women? Do we make you feel so uncomfortable that you feel a need to insult us and put us down? Are you in a relationship? Is it running into difficulties?

No; no; yes; no.

already hearing people say they arent going to bother next season. I understand it costs money but are they real fans?

i'll be living in Plymouth but ill be back for as many games as possible home and away! I cant afford to renew my season ticket as i wont be able to get to every game but ill try to get to at least 10 games.

we will break League One records and i want to be there to see it!!

Leicester Till I Die

I FOR ONE WILL STILL BE RENEWING MY SEASON TICKET I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE FOXES SINCE 1969 SO I WONT BE STOPPING JUST BECAUSE OF THE DROP INTO LEAGUE 1 THEY ARE MY TEAM WHO I WILL SUPPORT UNTIL MY LAST BREATH ON THIS EARTH

I've said this before, but it's worth repeating - the thing I can't stand about blokes is that they're so over-emotional when perseverating. They can't do logic in that state.

They get so wound up in train-spotting, twitching, football, fishing, booze, sex, gambling, and other forms of addiction and mono-tropism, that they can't do perspective, and resort to insults when all else fails.

Guys, please chill. This is not the end of the world as you know it.

Failure to achieve may be an adventure, may be therapeutic, and may be useful for participant and spectators.

Whatever.

This 'bad' result may be a 'good' result

:)

I've said this before, but it's worth repeating - the thing I can't stand about blokes is that they're so over-emotional when perseverating. They can't do logic in that state.

They get so wound up in train-spotting, twitching, football, fishing, booze, sex, gambling, and other forms of addiction and mono-tropism, that they can't do perspective, and resort to insults when all else fails.

Guys, please chill. This is not the end of the world as you know it.

Failure to achieve may be an adventure, may be therapeutic, and may be useful for participant and spectators.

Whatever.

This 'bad' result may be a 'good' result

I've said this before, but it's worth repeating - the thing I can't stand about women is that they cant stop sticking there fecking ore in.

s
I've said this before, but it's worth repeating - the thing I can't stand about women is that they cant stop sticking there fecking ore in.

Especially when it's iron ore, I can't stand that. They should just stick to ironing & leave the ore to the men.

:icon_lol: obviously, it seems to be the problem for everyone else

So, how small is small? Brain and/or willie.

This is an interesting question.

And please understand that I'm merely being provocative and joshing. :)

It's kinda outside the issue I wanted to debate, which is why, when LCFC has been demoted, some people see this as an 'I shall no longer support this club' issue.

I can't get my head around that.

Well I must admit that I havent been much over the last few years due to family committments but I daresay I will fill the odd empty seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669