Will you be at the Walkers 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I must admit that I havent been much over the last few years due to family committments but I daresay I will fill the odd empty seat

Welcome to TB Giant Bee, I think there'll be a real buzz around the ground with you there.

how do you all manage to struggle through life with all of us nasty, horrible men walking around with our dicks in our hands.

Innocent said:
I bet your dick is your hang up, it's probably too small to hang down

At last, something accurate....

Welcome Giant Bee, who's your favourite singer?

He's got experience of getting out of this league :icon_bigg

Deep down even you Durham know he's got to go,You aren't stupid and if this was Gary Megson or Craig Levein you would want them out.The excuse that ''theres nobody else any better'' is ridiculous,its gone too far and he's got to go.

Deep down even you Durham know he's got to go,You aren't stupid and if this was Gary Megson or Craig Levein you would want them out.The excuse that ''theres nobody else any better'' is ridiculous,its gone too far and he's got to go.

At the moment 'theres nobody better' seems a very good argument. Do we go for someone who is worse then?

At the moment 'theres nobody better' seems a very good argument. Do we go for someone who is worse then?

Whether they are worse is a matter of opinion surely,he has failed.Whether or not the likes of Dowie,Davies etc would be any worse is a matter of opinion but Holloway hasn't earned the right to be given the chance to bring us back up,theres been no improvement,his tactics are woeful (look at yeaterdays shambles of a starting line up) and his motivational skills are none existent.But ''theres nobody better'' so in your opinion is fireproof.How much worse do you get than Holloway,how can they be any worse,he got us relegated with his players.What is so difficult to understand about that,you are an intelligent bloke why this blind faith towards Holloway ?

Last edited:
There are lots of better Managers about than Ian Holloway, H. Unfortunately, some people think they have to be unemployed to be available!!!!!

Last edited:
There are lots of better Managers about than Ian Holloway, H. Unfortunately, some people think they have to be unemployed to be available!!!!!

I fail to see how anyone can be worse,what can be worse than a man who has totally failed ?

Whether they are worse is a matter of opinion surely,he has failed.Whether or not the likes of Dowie,Davies etc would be any worse is a matter of opinion but Holloway hasn't earned the right to be given the chance to bring us back up,theres been no improvement,his tactics are woeful (look at yeaterdays shambles of a starting line up) and his motivational skills are none existent.But ''theres nobody better'' so in your opinion is fireproof.How much worse do you get than Holloway,how can they be any worse,he got us relegated with his players.What is so difficult to understand about that,you are an intelligent bloke why this blind faith towards Holloway ?

It's far from blind faith. In my opinion our best shot at promotion next season is with Holloway in charge.

He has a promotion on his CV from this league. Who are we likely to attract that has that? If you think Billy Davies would come here you are on another planet. Dowie, maybe, but we all saw how well Cov did this season.

Anyway i'm sure you will get your wishes very soon and those that bizarrley want Mandaric gone will get their will too.

It's far from blind faith. In my opinion our best shot at promotion next season is with Holloway in charge.

He has a promotion on his CV from this league. Who are we likely to attract that has that? If you think Billy Davies would come here you are on another planet. Dowie, maybe, but we all saw how well Cov did this season.

Anyway i'm sure you will get your wishes very soon and those that bizarrley want Mandaric gone will get their will too.

He also has a relegation on his CV now

We agree on that but I don't think MM will go.Its not my wish that Holloway goes but I think its for the good of the club,if I could see any positive difference he hade made,any sign of progress then I'd be willing to give him a chance but there isn't any,he's had his players in long enough to have made a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669