Will you be at the Walkers 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go to more away games next season, much better atmosphere and I can tick off some new grounds too.

Already coughed up :(

Its not about good fans and bad fans its about having the heart to keep on going week in week out despite the shite that happens on the pitch, perhaps I'm just too thick to give up on the useless tossers but I can understand why a lot of fans just can't take anymore hurt.

Already coughed up :(

Its not about good fans and bad fans its about having the heart to keep on going week in week out despite the shite that happens on the pitch, perhaps I'm just too thick to give up on the useless tossers but I can understand why a lot of fans just can't take anymore hurt.
it does hurt, i dont know what to do with myself excpet NOT switch on sky sports news for the next week, they are going ON and on about it.

I will be spending the cash on prostitutes.

They never break my heart and I don't care when they go down.

H the question was meant for those who have been this season and are just giving up because we have gone down.

i know not every 'real fan' can make it!

but those who cant be bothered next season just because we are league one annoy me. OK if you cant afford it then fair enough but now is the time the club will need your support more than ever.

You really do talk out of your arse scarby, and thats at best!!!!

Why do the club need our support more than ever? Have we not given it our all this season? We buy season tickets and what do we get in return? Fcuk all, thats what we get!
When will the club give us something to get that support. I am fecked off by that silly stupid statement " the club needs your support".
2000 people were there today and they seemed more concerned about the result than the players. We gave it all and got fcuk all back.
I even saw two or three of our players march off at the end without shirts. The only thing they could have done was give it to a FCUKING STOKE FAN. Why could they not have threw it into the Leicester crowd.

....... and Scarby you want to support cnuts like that. You must be a moron.

maybe you're right H!

but surely 'loyalty' will never leave those with leicester city in the blood.

people that stop supporting a club because of relegation can feck off for all i care

you are full of shit scarby. Why does someone HAVE to buy a ST just to prove they support LCFC. You are talking complete bollox. Please remind me how long you have held a ST for? How many matches did you attend when you were living out of the county? Not many was it........

Yes, because im not a fickle ****. regardless of what happens i will not be a turn coat. Dont flatter yourselves by thinking your proving a point, your not. Support your team through the bad times, like wrexham fans!!!!

I will 90% be there, but as ever, finances dictate.

However, if Holloway is still in charge, I'd say I'm only 15/20% sure of renewing.

Last edited:
I cannot see me renewing, not at this moment in time. 100% not if that cnut is still in charge

I wont be renewing. Petrol is going up and I have just bought a house. I cant justify the spend at the moment.

The only faint thing I cling to is that we might win a few more matches and supporting LCFC might just start to be an enjoyable experience again. But then I thought that when we got relegated from the prem.

You really do talk out of your arse scarby, and thats at best!!!!

Why do the club need our support more than ever? Have we not given it our all this season? We buy season tickets and what do we get in return? Fcuk all, thats what we get!
When will the club give us something to get that support. I am fecked off by that silly stupid statement " the club needs your support".
2000 people were there today and they seemed more concerned about the result than the players. We gave it all and got fcuk all back.
I even saw two or three of our players march off at the end without shirts. The only thing they could have done was give it to a FCUKING STOKE FAN. Why could they not have threw it into the Leicester crowd.

....... and Scarby you want to support cnuts like that. You must be a moron.

:icon_roll
I dont support the players i support the club. Everyone is pissed off BG but its my opinon.

Yes the support has been great i never said it wasnt. HOWEVER if people start giving up and not showing their support then it wont help getting us back up will it. My point of saying we need the support more than ever is because we do! everyone has to get behind the club now and 95% will.

you are full of shit scarby. Why does someone HAVE to buy a ST just to prove they support LCFC. You are talking complete bollox. Please remind me how long you have held a ST for? How many matches did you attend when you were living out of the county? Not many was it........

read the posts BG i have never said someone has to buy a ST to show support.:icon_roll

you can be a knob at times, you have brought up points i have already cleared up.
I got to as many games as i could afford to, even got a credit card so i could get to more. Yes i would have loved to have got to more but couldnt but i the point was i never gave up supporting them, i wanted to go to the matches.

People on RL phoned up and other people i know have said they arent even going to bother.. that was my point.

Yes they're going to be people not in a positon to renew their ST does that make them a less of a fan NO of course it doesnt, they're are going to be those that have just given up and thats they're choice.

Our attendence will go down and its those people that turning out that the post was aimed to.

If U Stop Supporting Ur Club Due To The Current League They Are In, Or League Position You May As Well Go And Support Man U.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669