Wimbledon

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeno

New Member
I aint a big fan of tennis but I love watching Wimbeldon.

I think the Tennis association or what ever it is has made a big mistake putting Wimbeldon on at the same time as Euro 2004. I don't thing that the BBC will have as bigger viewing figures for it as they normally do.

Just imagine the 4th of July England in Eurp 2004 and Henman wins Wimbeldon, what a say that would be for England.
 
Teeno said:
I aint a big fan of tennis but I love watching Wimbeldon.

I think the Tennis association or what ever it is has made a big mistake putting Wimbeldon on at the same time as Euro 2004. I don't thing that the BBC will have as bigger viewing figures for it as they normally do.

Just imagine the 4th of July England in Eurp 2004 and Henman wins Wimbeldon, what a say that would be for England.

Wimbledon is played during the day though Teeno, where as the football is at night. The majority of dossers who don't work will still watch Wimbledon during the day my friend
 
Henmania will be thumping from the pants of many a deer, don't you worry,.
 
Malf said:
Teeno said:
I aint a big fan of tennis but I love watching Wimbeldon.

I think the Tennis association or what ever it is has made a big mistake putting Wimbeldon on at the same time as Euro 2004. I don't thing that the BBC will have as bigger viewing figures for it as they normally do.

Just imagine the 4th of July England in Eurp 2004 and Henman wins Wimbeldon, what a say that would be for England.

Wimbledon is played during the day though Teeno, where as the football is at night. The majority of dossers who don't work will still watch Wimbledon during the day my friend
Yeah but what I mean is people won't be as interested as they will be paying more attention to the footy.
 
I like it when Henman loses, i hate him and his fans.
 
Teeno said:
rotherhamfox said:
I like it when Henman loses, i hate him and his fans.

You allrite RoVeR's sum1 upset you?

No hes just a twat and so are those arses who go 'Tim, Tim, Tim' all the bastard time, wankers.
 
Henman's 'fans' are just full of the middle-England types,probably from Kent or Surrey,pony club,Daddy and Mummy work in the City.He's hardly the 'Man of the People' type is he? 'Tiger' will be OK until he has to play anybody who is half decent.
 
I don't think Henman will ever win Wimbledon either. I hope he does coz it would be good for British tennis but he always falters at the last hurdle. He is also the most uncharismatic sportsman, I think, that England has ever produced (and that includes Steve Davis and Jenson Button)
 
Teeno said:
worcestercityfan said:
Teeno said:
worcestercityfan said:
Teeno said:
So who's Henman got in the next round?

he's got Mark Phillippousis not sure he's gonna beat him to be fair
Oh thats a tough one for him, fingers crossed aye.

I hope he does it we need something to cheer after the disapointment of Euro 2004 :)
Deffinatly, when is he next playing then?

not sure probably on tuesday but dont quote me on that :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3478
2Leeds Utd3472
3Ipswich3369
4Southampton3367
5West Brom3456
6Hull City3455
7Norwich City3452
8Preston 3452
9Coventry City3451
10Sunderland3448
11Middlesbro3345
12Watford3344
13Bristol City3344
14Cardiff City3442
15Blackburn 3439
16Plymouth 3438
17Birmingham3238
18Swansea City3437
19Stoke City3436
20Huddersfield3334
21QPR3433
22Millwall3333
23Sheffield W3329
24Rotherham Utd3420

Latest posts

Top