Wolves Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what sweepers do.

I Cant see the point in having a player who watches other people work. There was several occasions where he was upto 6/7 yards nearer to an attacking player, and N'gotty or kisnorbo ran past him to defend.

i refuse to support leicester unless i see a positive change of manager or even a positive signing,long days are the days of letting a shite 2nd rate management structure upset my sleeping patterns.
makes me laugh to be honest.we wont go down the leicester supporters wont let that happen,so i'll just enjoy all the goings on.
a point against wolves at home :038: the play offs beckon :081:

When did they let you out the nut house :102:

Must say i thought King did ok tonight played some good through balls ,he did get a bit wrong from time to time ,thats more to with age im sure he's going to do well a few years down the line

But not for us. Any decent player we produce will soon feck off:icon_conf

Firstly i'd like to say Mattock & Andy King were pretty decent tonight.

Im not going to say anything other then; dire match. Also We lack "quality" in midfield.

Last edited:
No i like my seat ive had them for years :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I know. It's fecking annoying when the egg chasers come in and sit their bums on our seats isn't it :biggrin:

Must say i thought King did ok tonight played some good through balls ,he did get a bit wrong from time to time ,thats more to with age im sure he's going to do well a few years down the line

But he's never going to be the flair player we need in midfield, he's similar to what we've already got.

Kishishev is obviously past it, he can't manage 90 minutes.

So we're left playing kids or players out of position.

I can't understand how we've managed to go into the season without signing a creative central midfielder. Everyone knew that's what we needed.
Were they so confident we'd sign Murphy they didn't bother looking for anyone else, leaving us in a mess when the Murphy deal fell through?

no goals for the opposition. That has to be good! chances for us? We have formation at last, hopefully soon we can experiment with the likes of king, kaebi and stappleton on a regular basis.:038:

But he's never going to be the flair player we need in midfield, he's similar to what we've already got.

Kishishev is obviously past it, he can't manage 90 minutes.

So we're left playing kids or players out of position.

I can't understand how we've managed to go into the season without signing a creative central midfielder. Everyone knew that's what we needed.
Were they so confident we'd sign Murphy they didn't bother looking for anyone else, leaving us in a mess when the Murphy deal fell through?

i know what your say jeff i dont get it myself the midfeild has been our weak area for years now

jeff the city fans around us where booing cort when he came on too :icon_sad:

Imo that is terrible. How can that do anything positive to the player and the team:102:.
If he lumbers around for 60 mins and gets hauled off for playing shite then maybe some flak is warranted, but before he has kicked a ball:018:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669