World Cup 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s almost as if that’s not his primary function in the team. I often wonder if this is unique to England fans, this overbearing need to shit on young lads for not scoring every game. Two quiet games in a World Cup and he’s a pile of shit, like he hasn’t just played a massive part in an exhausting season for by light years the best team the Premier League has ever, ever seen. By all means string up a 23 year old for not being a robot with an endless battery though.

It’s almost as if that’s not his primary function in the team. I often wonder if this is unique to England fans, this overbearing need to shit on young lads for not scoring every game. Two quiet games in a World Cup and he’s a pile of shit, like he hasn’t just played a massive part in an exhausting season for by light years the best team the Premier League has ever, ever seen. By all means string up a 23 year old for not being a robot with an endless battery though.
It's the binary world we live in, sadly. You're either the GOAT, or a piece of shit on the floor. The middle ground doesn't seem to exist, any more.

My point is that he is not a good finisher Man. City fans think so too. He misses lots of chances that others put away.

The pundits keep banging on about this and it's a load of old bollocks for numerous reasons that I can't be arsed to go into.

**** finishing 2nd on purpose, we should be looking to give Belgium a good ****ing hiding and coming out of this group with huge confidence.

It's about making others afraid to play us, not entering the Knockout stages with rhetoric that mentally makes us afraid of others.

Top the group and play whichever 2nd placed team that couldn't top theirs.

I completely disagree.

Agree with that, apart from the bit about Manchester City being the best Prem team ever. That’s ****ing bollocks.

Claudio Ranieri’s Leicester are the best Prem team ever.

And how many chances did he miss?
Premier League website says he missed 12 "big chances" in the league, with a shooting accuracy of 40%. For comparison, Aguero missed 13 "big chances" with a shooting accuracy of 45%. Man City fans who have anything negative to say about Sterling are clearly talking utter shite.

Premier League website says he missed 12 "big chances" in the league, with a shooting accuracy of 40%. For comparison, Aguero missed 13 "big chances" with a shooting accuracy of 45%. Man City fans who have anything negative to say about Sterling are clearly talking utter shite.
Maybe so, but if Aguero had some of the chances Sterling fecked up, his conversion rate would be higher.

Maybe so, but if Aguero had some of the chances Sterling fecked up, his conversion rate would be higher.
Maybe Agüero needs to learn to get into those positions then. If he’s so much better than Sterling yet their numbers are almost identical that sounds like Agüero’s problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566