World cup 2022 Qatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be moved to January?
What an absolute bloody nonsense!
Surely you know by now, Boc, that the decision makers in football will do whatever makes the least sense, is most inconvenient for fans or allows the most unfair system. See also:
European Championship expansion; change of schedule for African Cup of Nations; reformatting of UEFA Cup / Europa League; the number of games played by Football League clubs; the Football League Trophy, existence of; Sky TV; Scottish football; Hull away on New Year's Day.

Stupid old twat.

Why? It's a football competition not a shag fest!

He's just giving them good advice.

He could've been really contraversial and said" The compettion is in 12 years, why are all these poofters worried, they'll be dead from aids by then", but he never.

Apparently it's against the law there for non-married hetrosexuals to, err, canoodle as well. Some footballers, who will be out there for a " shag fest " had better watch out. Drinking in public is out as well. Sounds like a real fun time will be had by all.

Last edited:
Why? It's a football competition not a shag fest!

He's just giving them good advice.

He could've been really contraversial and said" The compettion is in 12 years, why are all these poofters worried, they'll be dead from aids by then", but he never.
Not just blacks then. Good to know.

Apparently it's against the law there for non-married hetrosexuals to, err, canoodle as well. Some footballers, who will be out there for a " shag fest " had better watch out. Drinking in public is out as well. Sounds like a real fun time will be had by all.

I heard they will allow drinking in Fan Parks.

Mr Holloway saying what he thinks.

From The BBC

Wonderfull stuff, I do agree totally with his stance/opinion.

I heard that the favourites are in for the 2026 and 2030 bids

it includes: Narnia, Krypton, Mordor

Wouldn't be a bad move, most leagues have a winter break to organise it in after all. The Premier League getting into line with the rest would make a whole lot more sense than trying to play in 40C heat.
I take it you weren't at Ipswich. 40C it most certainly was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566