Worrying signs at Belvoir Drive 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, you can't just go and bank money in an off shore tax free account. you have to be non resident in the UK with a maximum allowance of 90 days UK, on shore time allowed to conduct your business.
I think someone has been watching 'The Office' and fancies themselves as a comedic social commentator.
Meanwhile, MA has them all up at 6.45 sat in a frozen bath, looking forward to the next 3.99 barbecue set and wondering which of the 30 odd of them will make it into the final sixteen. Which is exactly what they should be doing.
If they have to sit through 10 minutes of some suit telling them to try and be better than they are, then that's better than having them sat in the Orange Tree spunking there wages on WKD.

No. :018: Everyone has the right to free expression in the same way we have the right to ignore threads. ;)

It might not be a bad idea to have a scheme whereby a thread could be marked as being very dull. :102:

No. :018: Everyone has the right to free expression in the same way we have the right to ignore threads. ;)

It might not be a bad idea to have a scheme whereby a thread could be marked as being very dull. :102:

who would mark it?? would everyone get a say or just you mods :102:

I am a management consultant. Here's how I think I, or a colleague, can help the team:
1. We would do a SWOT analysis of the team with everyone at the club about last season's performances and perceived SWOT of the restructured squad as of now. This would be so as to engage and involve all current players & to allow them to take ownership of the issues.
2. On a macro level, we would facilitate 'blue skies' and strategic thinking for Martin Allen & Mr Manderic whilst on a micro level we would seek the views of the playing staff (& management) on operational issues.
3. We would initiate lines of communication to allow for proactive & forensic micro level hands-on management to enable Martin Allen to address issues of import with immediacy and decisiveness
4. A strategic plan agreed between Mr Manderic & Martin Allen will receive monthly attention with reports from the latter to see how on-going activity is dovetailing into the strategy.
----------------------------------------
In English 1-4 above means
1. Ask everyone
i) how s*it was the team last season?
ii) how much stronger is the squad this season?
2. Ensure MA & MM have a plan, & see what the players think of it too
3. MA needs to spot problems & how to solve them quickly & thus talk to players, MM etc asap about it
4. MA & MM will look at their plan for LCFC regularly to see how it is going.
5. There was no number 5! Except that I would charge £5,000 for meeting the management & players and to make the above report with my recommendations. There would also be 4 quarterly meetings chargeable at £500 each between myself & MM & MM.
6. There is no number 6. End of tongue being stuck firmly in cheek.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570