Worrying

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Is that with our previously frugal back line (Fulham aside) and our 1st choice midfield line up, according to most on here, we concede three against Cardiff City. Forget the two goals we clawed back, the 'Bluebirds' were coasting by then, it means little.

I worry that the takeover is starting to have adverse affect on the pitch fairly obviously. At Fulham MM was there and the feeling was positive in the Leicester air. Suddenly we've all slumped to the latest setback and now get pasted at Cardiff.

I'm now worrying, fact. If this takeover fails to happen, those worried about a rudderless ship will be proved completely right and this ship will sink like a stone.

i can understand the feelings the fans have at the present time however IMO ive lost interest in it all now and if it happens it happens! There is no point worring over something which you have no control over.

If the deal happens great - maybe in 2 seasons we will be back in the prem
if it doesnt then who knows whats around the corner

Last edited:
I am a poor supporter because I won't be going next year if we are relegated. If we are relegated it is the fault of the board, the manager and the players who ponce around in their fast cars getting paid stupid money for kicking a ball...badly.

I'm in no mood to say there there and blindly carry on ploughing my money into this club while they make bad decision after bad decision.

We had and have an opportunity to move onwards and upwards, and if we don't take it that is it for me.

F*ck them!

I am a poor supporter because I won't be going next year if we are relegated. If we are relegated it is the fault of the board, the manager and the players who ponce around in their fast cars getting paid stupid money for kicking a ball...badly.

I'm in no mood to say there there and blindly carry on ploughing my money into this club while they make bad decision after bad decision.

We had and have an opportunity to move onwards and upwards, and if we don't take it that is it for me.

F*ck them!

thats sad SF!

i go to watch the city to escape life! those few hours i have down at the Walkers i can get away from hassle!

Ill be there even if get relegated to the Conference!

Blue Army

If things worsen I wold actively support a protest where fans voted with their feet and didn't show for a game, however i will always pay and turn up for my club.

I watch City because I am proud of where I come from and proud of the shirt.

I am finding it increasingly hard to be proud at the moment because it looks obvious that the essence of what it is to play for Leicester is dead. These players don't care about winning or losing, they just want money and noteriety.

A friend of mine went to the club shop today and was nearly mowed down by Richard Stearman driving his Porche around the stadium before they travelled to cardiff. He was driving on the wrong side of the road as fast as he could.

Does he deserve my money? Does he deserve fast expensive cars? He isn't even very good at his job. None of them are and none of them deserve the privilaged position they have. I would kill to be good enough to play for Leicester and I would give 100% effort for that shirt.

I don't see that! I haven't seen that for an age! I think possibly Steve Walsh was the last.

I'm sorry but I have reached the point where I am sick of tolerating it. I know that those players can play better than they have. They showed they could against Villa and Fulham. They only play when it suits them, and when they can be in the shop window, and to me that is like showing honest hard working fans the finger.

They need a rocket up their arse not an arm around the shoulder.:098:

i agree!

the players today are money grabbing feckers that dont deserve the chance to play in a proffesion we all love!

But when i go down to the Walkers (even though we havent got much of it at the moment) i go for the atmosphere, to be part of the crowd! To support a team as a team! I go for the banter and to moan about it all monday morning at work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669