Xmas Period

How many points will City get over the Christmas period

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willlow

City have got some important games over the Xmas period and I was interested to see how many points people thought we would end up getting from the 3 games before 2006

Millwall (h) Reading (A) Norwich (h)

I personally think we will get 4pts!

Yorkshire Vixen said:
id be happy with 4 as well :icon_wink

Hopefully 3pts against Millwall will spur the players on against reading and we might sneak some points!

I love your positive thinking Durham!!! one whole point :icon_razz :icon_razz

I am wishing for the full 9 points - I would trade everything I receive for Xmas for that. Reasilitcally though can you see us beating any of those sides?

i wonder how we will play reading whether to sit back and try a grab a point or go for it might depend on millwall result

If we only get 1pt over xmas i am not coming on here!! the majority of people on here are muttering about CL out now, imagine what they would be like come Jan 1st! :confused: :icon_eek:

Should we only get 1 point out of these games would it not be fair to start questioning CL - we would after all be more than likely in the drop zone.

I've gone for 5 but it wouldn't be surprising to see us getting 9 or indeed to get bugger all.

DurhamFox said:
Should we only get 1 point out of these games would it not be fair to start questioning CL - we would after all be more than likely in the drop zone.

When you say start questioning you really mean that peoples views will just become louder! :)

5 points for me:icon_cool
Millwall a win then 2 draws as I think we will play well at Reading BUT Norwich will not be easy to beat now as they are just coming on form.

BUT 2 wins and lose to Reading and I would be quite happy:) as Reading will probably be in the top 2 or 3 so we will not have to worry about dropping points to them

I think we will get 4 points from the 3 games, as for people questioning CL, too be honest I dont believe there are too many calling for his head, but there is genuine concern as to our current position, but I actually think the arguments are fairly reasoned on both sides.

IMO the jury is out on CL, I think his philosphy on how he wants the club to run, the type of player we attract and the brand of football we are currently playing is all very positive and I have no doubt it will benefit the club in the long term, but with us sat in the bottom 6 of the table at such a pivotal time in the season, surely people can understand the diversity of opinion. I believe that 99% of opinions and posts are constructive and encourage debate, there are very few posts that have been negative or without substance.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
we dont do things easy :icon_roll :icon_lol:
I'm a part-time soothsayer, and I forsee the tide turning - God knows what that's got to do with footie, 'tho.:icon_conf

Unless we get our shyte together and put the chances away we'll be lucky to get two draws from the three games. Sorry, but I am feeling a bit pessimistic just now. Maybe we'll do Millwall, maybe, cant see us getting f/a at Reading, and Norwich are as inconsitent as us and could be a tough nut.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
i wonder how many points mk will predict :icon_roll :icon_lol:
I'm going for 6 YV...:icon_eek:
Wins against Millwall and the Canaries, feck all against Reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566